Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
More "rumblings suggesting this is true" because it is true. As I mentioned, it has been confirmed per a Verizon representative. If you don't believe my findings, feel free to confirm yourself on... Ver más...
More "rumblings suggesting this is true" because it is true. As I mentioned, it has been confirmed per a Verizon representative. If you don't believe my findings, feel free to confirm yourself on the phone or via online chat. You should get the same results...
I spoke with a Verizon representative and she confirmed that there will be a BOGO offer starting today for the Samsung Galaxy S7. Although, as of now, the website has yet to be updated to reflect... Ver más...
I spoke with a Verizon representative and she confirmed that there will be a BOGO offer starting today for the Samsung Galaxy S7. Although, as of now, the website has yet to be updated to reflect this. Additionally, the representative mentioned that this offer cannot be combined with the VR gear offer.
I've heard from multiple sources now that the Priv will be available to order online on 03/03. It will be available in stores on 03/11.
I've heard from multiple sources now that the Priv will be available to order online on 03/03. It will be available in stores on 03/11.
The card is Not loose, but it may be corrupted. Thank you for the information SuzyQ!
My Droid 4 randomly stops detecting my SIM card at times. I have tried to restart the phone which fixes the problem half the time (but not always). I have also attempted taking out the SIM card, ... Ver más...
My Droid 4 randomly stops detecting my SIM card at times. I have tried to restart the phone which fixes the problem half the time (but not always). I have also attempted taking out the SIM card, putting it back in the phone, and then powering the phone back on (sometimes works, sometimes does not). Does anyone know a permanent fix for this problem?
Thank you for testing this out rkmfl. I am sorry to hear that you were negatively affected in the process. I have heard of this type of thing happening far too often with Verizon. Maybe some d... See more...
Thank you for testing this out rkmfl. I am sorry to hear that you were negatively affected in the process. I have heard of this type of thing happening far too often with Verizon. Maybe some day the will be hit by a class action lawsuit for deceptive sales tactics / misrepresentation of product. Until then, stay sharp!
I may have just found an alternative to the Priv for those of you whose main interest is the physical keyboard. Samsung will be offering a keyboard cover for their new Galaxy S7 for a rumored $60... Ver más...
I may have just found an alternative to the Priv for those of you whose main interest is the physical keyboard. Samsung will be offering a keyboard cover for their new Galaxy S7 for a rumored $60. The actual keyboard cover may currently be viewed on the Samsung website. And as an added incentive (which I don't care about), they are adding free Virtual Reality glasses for all pre-orders which is valued at $150 according to Samsung. For those of you who would like to point out that this is nothing new as Samsung offered a similar keyboard case for the S6, while that is true, the S6 was such a crappy phone that it wasn't even worthy of consideration (at least I thought so). The S7 is actually looking pretty good with its expandable memory slot, water resistance, and longer battery life. While keyboard covers tend to not be the best, I hear that the Priv's keyboard isn't that great either. And since this one is made by Samsung, I suspect it may be better than the average keyboard cover made by a little-known third party manufacturer...Then again, the two phones will likely release around the same time, so if you are really adamant about the Priv, you may as well wait the extra week or so. The S7 does seem like a better phone specs-wise, however I would prefer a physical keyboard so I don't know about you guys, but I'm still undecided.
I was excited as well when I saw this their new Verizon plan with the extra free 2GB. I have the "more everything plan" with 15GB for $100 and only $15 per line. With the Verizon plan, I was goin... Ver más...
I was excited as well when I saw this their new Verizon plan with the extra free 2GB. I have the "more everything plan" with 15GB for $100 and only $15 per line. With the Verizon plan, I was going to be able to get 20GB for for the same price as my 15GB. Well, as it turns out, they upped the price per line to $20 for the Verizon plan. My 7 lines x $5 would mean that this plan would actually be more expensive than my current plan. When switching, MAKE SURE you look at every detail as rkmfl is attempting to do. I find that things are often Not as they seem on Verizon. If price goes down in one place, price goes up in another. They are counting on people Not noticing.
I hear you jasken. T heir vague "soon" has become more than a little irritating. I guess that given enough time, their "soon" will actually begin to mean soon. I have been out of contract for YE... Ver más...
I hear you jasken. T heir vague "soon" has become more than a little irritating. I guess that given enough time, their "soon" will actually begin to mean soon. I have been out of contract for YEARS and have remained loyal, but the exit door has begun to look more and more tempting with each passing day. If you did leave, I wouldn't blame you. Good luck to you!
Welcome back Tidbits! It is possible that it is due to an exclusive deal. There are also rumors that they are waiting to have the bugs fixed (there have been bugs reported) and to release the ... Ver más...
Welcome back Tidbits! It is possible that it is due to an exclusive deal. There are also rumors that they are waiting to have the bugs fixed (there have been bugs reported) and to release the device with Marshmallow. Either way, this is all just speculation for now. We'll have to wait and see.
Not sure what the "truth" is according to you. If it's that they will not announce until they are ready, I have agreed with that many times so I'm assuming you are speaking about another "truth".... See more...
Not sure what the "truth" is according to you. If it's that they will not announce until they are ready, I have agreed with that many times so I'm assuming you are speaking about another "truth". Since you have appeared to be highly confused throughout our discussion, I am going to wager that whatever this "truth" is, it is actually wrong. You keep bringing up the same moot points over and over again. Sounds like you are either having difficulty with reading comprehension (which is okay, some people do), or you are commending just to comment. Either way, its been interesting to say the least. ~Chrono2050
1) Yes, there is a big difference between a manufacturer and a retailer. My keynote example was just that, an example. I deliberately stated that it is not always that formal because it would def... Ver más...
1) Yes, there is a big difference between a manufacturer and a retailer. My keynote example was just that, an example. I deliberately stated that it is not always that formal because it would definitely NOT be for a retailer. An announcement is really just communication whether formal or informal. You do not have to be a manufacturer to communicate. 2) No one is still interested in knowing whether Verizon will be carrying the device because they announced that they would months ago. The question on people's mind is, "When will the device be released?". Ideally, yes, that would be nice to know, but I am definitely not expecting to hear this information from them through this forum, or prior to them being ready to make the announcement. 3) I do not understand why you keep mentioning that they will NOT announce anything until they are ready. I have agreed with that point from the beginning so I am obviously NOT expecting them to do just that.
Are you on the right track? Yes. Are you spot on? Not at all. I know how businesses work, in fact I have a degree in Business and years of experience. And I have stated that you are right that... Ver más...
Are you on the right track? Yes. Are you spot on? Not at all. I know how businesses work, in fact I have a degree in Business and years of experience. And I have stated that you are right that Verizon, nor any other company, will disseminate information prior to being ready, so what is it I want then? If you can answer that question correctly, perhaps you'll understand why you are not "spot on". That is all I will say. And as far as "an announcement when they will make an announcement" being humorous, I am not sure why you would find it as such. This is done all the time. Sometimes companies have a date set that that they allow to be public knowledge for when they will elaborate more about a product such as in specs, features, release date, etc. For example, during a keynote but it is not always that formal.
Someone who misses the point but insists that they haven't and therefore continues as such...I have to admit, a bit humorous. Props for making me laugh lol
Tidbits: That part is true for not just Verizon, but for all companies. However, you are completely missing the point. ...anyway, doesn't matter because it is apparent that this forum is a ... Ver más...
Tidbits: That part is true for not just Verizon, but for all companies. However, you are completely missing the point. ...anyway, doesn't matter because it is apparent that this forum is a complete waste of time. ~Chrono2050
Again, unwarranted assumptions being made, not sure why...no one is asking employees to go rogue and leak information. Looking for Verizon to be good to its loyal customers and provide something,... Ver más...
Again, unwarranted assumptions being made, not sure why...no one is asking employees to go rogue and leak information. Looking for Verizon to be good to its loyal customers and provide something, anything, even if it is NOT the actual release date...just toss us a bone...
No one is asking Verizon to allocate funds to advertise the Priv. Just to at least provide an estimation to when an announcement will be made if they cannot provide an actual release date. There ... See more...
No one is asking Verizon to allocate funds to advertise the Priv. Just to at least provide an estimation to when an announcement will be made if they cannot provide an actual release date. There are many people waiting for the Priv compared to the low cost of writing a simple message, "We expect to have information on the Priv's release date in approximately..." The cost of writing that 30 second message? Just the few cents in wages to whomever posts it. Therefore, the rate of return?...High
"They don't normally announce when an announcement is going to happen."...but perhaps they should make an exception this time. 68 pages in the "Verizon Priv waiting room" on Crackberry.com and co... Ver más...
"They don't normally announce when an announcement is going to happen."...but perhaps they should make an exception this time. 68 pages in the "Verizon Priv waiting room" on Crackberry.com and counting plus this thread among many others. And considering that the phone has been out for months on AT&T, when it does appear on Verizon, it will be old tech, I think it would be more than fair to at least provide an estimate as to when to expect an announcement. It almost appears as if Verizon wants this phone to fail. It will be released either near or after the release of the new Samsung Galaxy phone, and rumors are at a price on par with the Galaxy which will have superior specs such as a faster processor, longer battery life, more notoriety, etc...