Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,971 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

princess12's Posts

We can't change any construction  structure unfortunately as it's a rental. Outside it's roughly the same but if you stand in the right spot will get 4 bars. We have good internet connection so t... See more...
We can't change any construction  structure unfortunately as it's a rental. Outside it's roughly the same but if you stand in the right spot will get 4 bars. We have good internet connection so that won't be an issue. For call quality it's fine, it's a bit slower when having to use data only here. My biggest complaint is how it is affecting my battery life, under stats it's 50% plus most days (cell standby+phone idle). I'll neighbors how is their signal strength and what service they have to get an idea if it's better, worse, or the same. Other phone in the house is an iPhone and they have noticed the lower signal strength as well.
I live in an area in which inside my home I get 1-2 bars of 4g service. It looks like the closest tower is about 1 mile away. I'm tired of the low signal strength as it eats through my phone batt... See more...
I live in an area in which inside my home I get 1-2 bars of 4g service. It looks like the closest tower is about 1 mile away. I'm tired of the low signal strength as it eats through my phone battery as a result. What can be done to improve this ?
Good or bad to keep that plan?
No the prices are not including taxes.. The plan I'm on is from 2014
This is exactly what it says:  unlimited talk and text with 1 GB SMP , does that help at all (for the current plan I'm on)? If I remember correctly I was told I would be $50/mo plus the cost ... See more...
This is exactly what it says:  unlimited talk and text with 1 GB SMP , does that help at all (for the current plan I'm on)? If I remember correctly I was told I would be $50/mo plus the cost of the phone so roughly $73.83/mo until device has been paid off.
It says unlimited talk and text with 1 GB. I can get a 2 yr contract as I've spoken with a person from Verizon. I'm actually looking at the LG V10 phone. It's $572 ($23.83/mo) with no upgrade fee... See more...
It says unlimited talk and text with 1 GB. I can get a 2 yr contract as I've spoken with a person from Verizon. I'm actually looking at the LG V10 phone. It's $572 ($23.83/mo) with no upgrade fee if done online. 
So i'm looking into upgrading my phone. The phone I would like is on special for a $100 off (online) and would bring down my monthly line $10. On the other hand I can get it on contract for $100 ... See more...
So i'm looking into upgrading my phone. The phone I would like is on special for a $100 off (online) and would bring down my monthly line $10. On the other hand I can get it on contract for $100 (It also goes on sale for a $1) currently. My current plan is $60/mo (single line w/ 1 GB data).  Over the course of 2 years which is my best cost effective method, payment plan or 2 yr contract? Or how about buying a mint or new from a 2nd hand source? (I'm a visual person so I would like to see how you the numbers came to be)
I have no problems with the ring volume. I have missed 2 calls but that was b/c I had it on vibrate, so not the phone's fault.
it says that there are no new updates. I went to Verizon and they said it's fine and updated. The user msg thru me off. Fingers crossed
Thanks..Do I need to go to a store or can I redo the software? (how would I?)
I got this phone 8 days ago and have some questions. 1) phone has rebooted roughly 4-5 times. First time not sure since it was only 2 days and still getting used to the phone. Yesterday it did... See more...
I got this phone 8 days ago and have some questions. 1) phone has rebooted roughly 4-5 times. First time not sure since it was only 2 days and still getting used to the phone. Yesterday it did it just trying to view a picture. Then again with the smiley icon (fun+m key) plus 1-2 more times after that. It's says it's v8 for the software. Though last Thur tried to update from v6 to 8 but b/c I hadn't turned it on for the updates yet it said "user rejected and gave error code 401". 2) I've charged the phone three (3) times so far. Talk time of 2ish hours and texted roughly 10 msg. Does this sound normal? Anything I can do to get more life btw chargers (any settings that drain it quicker) ? 3) What memory cards tend to work best with this phone? 4) how can i find out the manufacture date of the phone? Thanks!!!