Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,989 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

RedWingerD's Posts

Great reply. Really helps to hear from somebody who has done it recently. A few questions though regarding your experience: Did your son have to sign up for a new contract with the share e... See more...
Great reply. Really helps to hear from somebody who has done it recently. A few questions though regarding your experience: Did your son have to sign up for a new contract with the share everything plan(s)? Assuming so, not a big deal, just want to know what to expect. Is it necessary the account owner be present? I was under the assumption from other posts all the account owner had to do was call beforehand to a specific department with Verizon and authorize the AoL Thanks again!
I have a line on a family plan that is not the main number. What I am looking to do is leave this family plan and start my own plan using the same number, however, the contract for the family pla... See more...
I have a line on a family plan that is not the main number. What I am looking to do is leave this family plan and start my own plan using the same number, however, the contract for the family plan is not up until August. Here is where it gets a little tricky. : I have an upgrade for that number set to be due in Feb. : My new work offers a discount through Verizon If I transfer that number off of the family plan BEFORE I upgrade it, do I still get to keep the upgrade date for that line and upgrade in Feb? Would I be able to use the Verizon discount through my new employer once I AoL the current number onto a new plan? Here are the two options I am considering: Wait until I upgrade my phone on the family plan in Feb., then AoL my number onto a new plan (can I utilize my employers discount?) OR (If I am able to keep my upgrade date once I AoL) AoL now, upgrade in Feb, and am I able to utilize my employers discount through Verizon? TL:DR I want to pull my number onto its own plan ASAP, utilize my upgrade, and get my employer discount through Verizon, all without racking up any fees etc. Is this possible and is my thinking correct? Thanks in advance!