Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,021 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

sarahsgalaxy's Posts

Neither. Two of us simply upgraded phones on our business plan. One of us got access to the old voicemails and the other didn’t. We didn’t do anything different or change anything. Sarah << ... See more...
Neither. Two of us simply upgraded phones on our business plan. One of us got access to the old voicemails and the other didn’t. We didn’t do anything different or change anything. Sarah << Signature information removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service >>
Here’s the thing, my company just did this with two phones. Both were S3 to Note 4. It worked fined for one phone (saved voicemail transferred) but it didn’t for the other phone. Why would that b... See more...
Here’s the thing, my company just did this with two phones. Both were S3 to Note 4. It worked fined for one phone (saved voicemail transferred) but it didn’t for the other phone. Why would that be? Sarah << Signature information removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service >>
Thank you for your response. I cannot activate the old phone. Is there another option? Thank you. Sarah << Signature information removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service >>... See more...
Thank you for your response. I cannot activate the old phone. Is there another option? Thank you. Sarah << Signature information removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service >>
Everything was backed up and loaded onto the new phone. I had visual voicemail on the old phone so I thought this would be easy. So how do I get those voicemails back?
I have transferred two audio books in WMA format to my Galaxy S3 and they sound distorted and won't work. I have to have my audio books. Can anyone help me with this???
That's it!!!! Thank you
Didn't work. If anyone has any ideas please let me know!
Maybe that's it! I just got it. I will see where I can change that. Thank you!
How in the world do I make this stop? It's so unnecessary to send me a copy of every text to my email.