Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,221 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

jewelsy's Posts

My daughters are in college now and, hopefully, one of these days they'll be ready to take on their own bills and make their own choices.  Let's say they choose to go with another company and we ... See more...
My daughters are in college now and, hopefully, one of these days they'll be ready to take on their own bills and make their own choices.  Let's say they choose to go with another company and we agree I carry them until their contract end dates.  Wouldn't that break *my* contract under the family plan, automatically switch me to another plan and penalize me?  As for the same-day renewal, are you saying if my contract date is tomorrow and theirs are later this year, I can renew them so that we all expire in January 2015?
We currently have a Family Share Plan where my two daughters were added at different times, so we have 3 contract end dates within the same year.  Is there any way to get these dates in synch wit... See more...
We currently have a Family Share Plan where my two daughters were added at different times, so we have 3 contract end dates within the same year.  Is there any way to get these dates in synch without any penalties or changes to the plan we've been grandfathered with?  It seems that any changes would penalize our family.  Any ideas?