Ok so for the last couple of days, my phone will work for a little while and then, someone will call me and I answer and I hear nothing but silence....then I'll try to call them back and it wont ... Ver más...
Ok so for the last couple of days, my phone will work for a little while and then, someone will call me and I answer and I hear nothing but silence....then I'll try to call them back and it wont ring, it does nothing, pure silence. Why is it doing this? I'm really starting to hate this phone this is my first blackberry and I loved it at first, but now it's so slow sometimes. People don't get my pictures through mms half of the time and I have to end up emailing them, it's a pain. I wish Verizon would get the iphone!
Ok so for the last couple of days when I try to use the internet on my phone I keep getting either a plain Verizon Wireless Logo page or a plain Blackberry logo page then an error that says someth... Ver más...
Ok so for the last couple of days when I try to use the internet on my phone I keep getting either a plain Verizon Wireless Logo page or a plain Blackberry logo page then an error that says something about a problem occuring while trying to render the page... anyone else dealt with this before? Advice? thanks in advance!!
Ok..there's something I'm not doing right because when I push the menu/blackberry key in the options it doesn't have a "go to" option...what's going on?
Well I know how to set speed dials, but they aren't working when I try to use them. When I push the number that is supposed to be a speed dial number it's not saved..?  My other question now p... Ver más...
Well I know how to set speed dials, but they aren't working when I try to use them. When I push the number that is supposed to be a speed dial number it's not saved..?  My other question now pertaining to the internet is that I don't know how to bring up any other webpage than the blackberry webpage. I don't see how bring up the url bar to type in a desired web page...? HELP plllleasssse
I use the $29.99 plan as well...I thought that meant it wasn't unlimited because the next plan up was $44.99 and it said unlimited data, etc.  ??? I just don't want to have my internet connected ... Ver más...
I use the $29.99 plan as well...I thought that meant it wasn't unlimited because the next plan up was $44.99 and it said unlimited data, etc.  ??? I just don't want to have my internet connected all the time if my bill is going to run up because of it.  The speed dial issue: well I assumed when I push the number and send that it would dial the speed dial saved to that number, instead when I push the intended speed dial number it just calls the number itself for example speed dial 4 is my aunt, instead of calling her it just calls the number 4 lol I hope that all made sense. Please help if you can)
I just got the phone today but so far it has proven to be pretty easy to get accustomed to. My questions are:  *I know how to set speed dials but then when I go to push the speed dial number i... Ver más...
I just got the phone today but so far it has proven to be pretty easy to get accustomed to. My questions are:  *I know how to set speed dials but then when I go to push the speed dial number it doesn't bring up the contact chosen for that number...help?  *I didn't get the unlimited email/data plan for blackberry so my questions for this particular area is do I need to manually turn off my internet connections when they are not in use? How do I do this, if needed? If I am not connected to the internet can I still call out/receive calls? When I try to call outit asks for me to restore connections/turn on radio..why is that? What should I do to stop this?  Thank you so much in advance for anyone who can answer these)