Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 12.1K Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Disneydude's Posts

All devices are up to date with the latest software. The only thing that has changed where I live is Verizon has installed a second tower right beside the original tower. I am not sure what ... See more...
All devices are up to date with the latest software. The only thing that has changed where I live is Verizon has installed a second tower right beside the original tower. I am not sure what the second tower is for, maybe for LTE or something, but that seems to be when this clicking started. I have not tried three way calls from any other area where I would be on a different tower other than my local tower. On Sun, Feb 5, 2017 at 5:53 PM, vzw_customer_support <
My zip code is 72039. On Fri, Feb 3, 2017 at 3:20 PM, vzw_customer_support <
When we are on a 3 way call using the iPhone 7 (2 of the phones on the call are iPhone 7 Plus', one is a Samsung), there is a constant clicking, and hissing, that varies in the level of intensity... See more...
When we are on a 3 way call using the iPhone 7 (2 of the phones on the call are iPhone 7 Plus', one is a Samsung), there is a constant clicking, and hissing, that varies in the level of intensity that never stops.  This happens on every call.  We have even purchased new bluetooth headsets, and they still do it.  They even do it sometimes when it is just the two iPhone 7 Plus' connected using the bluetooth headsets.   This has never happened with the  Samsung Note 4's we were previously using. Has anyone else had this problem?  It kinds sounds like a washing machine out of balance on the line on the entire call.