Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,071 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Eddster's Posts

I see that Sprint and T-Mobile have released a gold version of the Note 5 this week and I want to know if Verizon will be offering it as well?
Yeah I tried to order directly through Verizon's website and they didn't show the option to keep my unlimited data even though I was paying full price. They only listed tiered data plans as optio... See more...
Yeah I tried to order directly through Verizon's website and they didn't show the option to keep my unlimited data even though I was paying full price. They only listed tiered data plans as options. I ended up ordering directly through Apple. They listed my current unlimited data plan on my confirmation.
Same thing happened to me buggzf. I tried to pre-order through Verizon's website and even though I was paying full price it didn't show the option to keep my unlimited data plan. I ordered direct... See more...
Same thing happened to me buggzf. I tried to pre-order through Verizon's website and even though I was paying full price it didn't show the option to keep my unlimited data plan. I ordered directly through Apple instead and Apple simply listed my current plan, with unlimited data.
Tap & Pay (NFC payment) functionality still blocked though.
Why isn't ISIS supported on the Note 3?  It worked fine a couple weeks ago and now it says device is no longer supported?  Does anyone have any idea why this is? What changed?
Unfortunately you cannot do that with the Verizon Note 2 as configured. Facebook and YouTube apps have not been included in the multi-window functionality although an update is allegedly forthcom... See more...
Unfortunately you cannot do that with the Verizon Note 2 as configured. Facebook and YouTube apps have not been included in the multi-window functionality although an update is allegedly forthcoming. Who knows how long that will take, if ever.  You can find ways to manually modify certain settings on your phone to add more apps on various forums. The point is this functionality should be included like it is on the Sprint model. No manual workarounds should be necessary. 
I test drove a Sprint G-Note II and I hear that it will get Google Wallet support very soon.  This combined with the poor implementation of the multi-window feature (Sprint's has more apps that I... See more...
I test drove a Sprint G-Note II and I hear that it will get Google Wallet support very soon.  This combined with the poor implementation of the multi-window feature (Sprint's has more apps that I commonly use like Facebook, Twitter, and Google Talk) has me considering jumping ship to Sprint.
I agree, it is a let down.  I have used the Sprint variant and its multi-window functionality already let's you use Facebook, Twitter, Google Talk and others and it is FAR more useful for multi-t... See more...
I agree, it is a let down.  I have used the Sprint variant and its multi-window functionality already let's you use Facebook, Twitter, Google Talk and others and it is FAR more useful for multi-tasking.  I am not sure why the Verizon version is so limited.  One thing I definitely do like that Verizon gave us though is group texting.  The Sprint version doesn't have that capability.  In any event I hope VZW pushes out an update very very soon, but I know they are not known for "speedy" updates.
What about Facebook, Twitter, and Google Talk like they have on the Sprint version.  I've used a Sprint variant and a Verizon variant and multi-window on the Sprint variant is FAR more useful for... See more...
What about Facebook, Twitter, and Google Talk like they have on the Sprint version.  I've used a Sprint variant and a Verizon variant and multi-window on the Sprint variant is FAR more useful for multi-tasking.