Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,451 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Queenchannie's Posts

I'm using Bluetooth, but I have switched to a wired headset and have the same problem.  Because it's my main phone, I almost always have something running in the background - facebook, twitter, e... See more...
I'm using Bluetooth, but I have switched to a wired headset and have the same problem.  Because it's my main phone, I almost always have something running in the background - facebook, twitter, etc. . so that I can receive my notifications.  I have tried switching to airplane mode, and still have the same problem.  Now my phone just randomly restarts itself - sometimes in the middle of a call. 
I'm listening to music that I have downloaded not streaming.  I'm usually connected 4G, but its weak because of the building I'm in.  But I didn't think that mattered with downloaded music.
I have an S6 Edge 128GB - just upgraded Sept 22nd.  When I use the native music player, the music will skip several seconds - as if it is being paused.  I thought it might be whenever I receive a... See more...
I have an S6 Edge 128GB - just upgraded Sept 22nd.  When I use the native music player, the music will skip several seconds - as if it is being paused.  I thought it might be whenever I receive a notification, but I put it on Do Not Disturb and get the same issue.  Any solutions/suggestions?
@carol_vzw - I am on the phone with technical support right now & they have no idea what I'm talking about.  I am speaking with "Levi".  I finally got him to send me a box but they are really une... See more...
@carol_vzw - I am on the phone with technical support right now & they have no idea what I'm talking about.  I am speaking with "Levi".  I finally got him to send me a box but they are really uneducated about this issue.