Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,950 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

schoondog's Posts

Samsung has that app search for it and the first time you use it it will ask if you want it to replace the other message app. VZW app has a lot of weird features and isn't as nice as the Samsung ... See more...
Samsung has that app search for it and the first time you use it it will ask if you want it to replace the other message app. VZW app has a lot of weird features and isn't as nice as the Samsung messages.
Yes I agree. That is why I disabled the Samsung email app and use the Google email app that was transferred from my S5 when I switched. You can have multiple accounts from different providers. I ... See more...
Yes I agree. That is why I disabled the Samsung email app and use the Google email app that was transferred from my S5 when I switched. You can have multiple accounts from different providers. I have Gmail and Yahoo both open and delete from that single app.
Mine offers 3 options one of which I downloaded. Download ZEDGE from the play store. I also have sound picker and cloud. Sound picker opens up my media for ringtone options. Do you have media dow... See more...
Mine offers 3 options one of which I downloaded. Download ZEDGE from the play store. I also have sound picker and cloud. Sound picker opens up my media for ringtone options. Do you have media downloaded on the phone you want to use as a ringtone?
Once again I see VZW in their infinite wisdom has elected to NOT include Smart manager leaving our phones with limited space for apps. Smart manager was designed to let us swap apps from internal... See more...
Once again I see VZW in their infinite wisdom has elected to NOT include Smart manager leaving our phones with limited space for apps. Smart manager was designed to let us swap apps from internal memory to an SD card. Did they include another option for this? I am not finding one.