Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,391 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

yvzzz's Posts

I actually got signed out of all my 3 Mac computers, and also from an Amazon Fire HD tablet, all at looks like the same date (April 9th). I did not reset anything within the app, so I am not sure... See more...
I actually got signed out of all my 3 Mac computers, and also from an Amazon Fire HD tablet, all at looks like the same date (April 9th). I did not reset anything within the app, so I am not sure what happened. However, the app is working fine on my primary smartphone...
Today, the app would not start without asking me to erase data and reconnect the app. I deleted it and installed it again, to no avail. I assume that there is a directory somewhere that is kept o... See more...
Today, the app would not start without asking me to erase data and reconnect the app. I deleted it and installed it again, to no avail. I assume that there is a directory somewhere that is kept on my hard disk, which is why I cannot simply reinstall the app. However, it takes for ever to delete data, just spinning the wheel without doing anything. Is this a known issue and how can I address that?