Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,520 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Gallie's Posts

I will try that.  Assuming that it does mount by itself without any problem, will I be able to find my internal storage?  I have to go looking for whatever gets plugged in to my computer. Autopla... See more...
I will try that.  Assuming that it does mount by itself without any problem, will I be able to find my internal storage?  I have to go looking for whatever gets plugged in to my computer. Autoplay is off.  Will it be in the "computer" folder?
My Samsung Galaxy  S3 is broken.  The screen is shattered.  It will turn on and ring if someone calls but there is no display.  Aside from what I have stored on my SD card, I have videos, pics, a... See more...
My Samsung Galaxy  S3 is broken.  The screen is shattered.  It will turn on and ring if someone calls but there is no display.  Aside from what I have stored on my SD card, I have videos, pics, and music that is stored in the internal storage of the phone.  I hadn't gotten around to backing anything up, kickin myself for that now!  Is there any way at all that I can somehow get to my internal storage and pull everything out of it???.......Of course any way that doesn't require the use of the screen??