Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,315 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Raleighrdu's Posts

Hi, Has anyone had recent experience with using Skype on their Maxx in Europe to call Europe or the USA? If you have, please also mention ---whether you did it via regular data to cell tower o... See more...
Hi, Has anyone had recent experience with using Skype on their Maxx in Europe to call Europe or the USA? If you have, please also mention ---whether you did it via regular data to cell tower or via WiFi. ---whether you were calling another mobile/or PC  or if you called a landline. Thank you.
I'm taking my Razr Maxx to Paris for 9 days. It needs a vacation.  Has anyone purchased a sim card in Paris and easily got the Maxx up and running for voice and data? Thanks. Raleighrdu
Hi, 1. Anyone have recent experience in using Maxx with ICS in Paris?  Any good and reliable alternatives to being able to surf www and get emails with limited need to make phone calls.Is it sim... See more...
Hi, 1. Anyone have recent experience in using Maxx with ICS in Paris?  Any good and reliable alternatives to being able to surf www and get emails with limited need to make phone calls.Is it simply best/easiest/most reliable/most expensive to sign up for the $25 Global Plan and use Wi-Fi whenever possible? 2. If I do sign up for the Global Plan, will Maxx simply operate normally when I arrive in Paris and turn it on? Thanks. Raleighrdu
Hi, After much much trouble with Maxx/Droid/HTC/Moto not liking att.net and Yahoo resulting in inconsistencies, I gave up and moved to gmail which (of course) works perfectly with Maxx.  The bes... See more...
Hi, After much much trouble with Maxx/Droid/HTC/Moto not liking att.net and Yahoo resulting in inconsistencies, I gave up and moved to gmail which (of course) works perfectly with Maxx.  The best results I could obtain from Maxx is to run simultaneously the native non-gmail app as well as the download Yahoo app. Odds were high that one or the other would work on any given day.  Nevertheless, even though it is a painful process, gmail is the way to go for a Droid. Raleighrdu
Hi, Power button on my R Maxx (not HD) began to fail. But unlike your phone, plugging it into the charger did get it to go on. But once it cycled to black screen it stayed there.  Moto replaced ... See more...
Hi, Power button on my R Maxx (not HD) began to fail. But unlike your phone, plugging it into the charger did get it to go on. But once it cycled to black screen it stayed there.  Moto replaced the phone. Nuisance moving from one unit to another. But when I did a full hard factory reset before returning the phone, strangely the power button acted much better. But then the phone had been wiped clean so you may not want to venture there. Raleighrdu
Hi, I just went through a Maxx replacement (bad power switch). I moved the sim and sd and all they contained went with it. So, I GUESS that some things that appeared on the sd when in the old ph... See more...
Hi, I just went through a Maxx replacement (bad power switch). I moved the sim and sd and all they contained went with it. So, I GUESS that some things that appeared on the sd when in the old phone were unused duplicates of data etc in main memory. And that's where your new Maxx is looking. But the real contribution I'd like to make is suggest you do a full factory resent of the old phone before sending it back. Can't say I saw that important recommendation on the little that came with the new phone. Obviously important. Raleighrdu