Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,123 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

NoOneSpecial's Posts

So how does one go about forwarding a text to, say, one's own email address. Is this a possibility? Need play by play if it is. Thank you muchly.
Hmmm... okay thanks. I didn't there was a way. Google didn't find much. But there's plenty of info on texting to friends or people in other countries. I wonder how that works. So this idiot is sen... See more...
Hmmm... okay thanks. I didn't there was a way. Google didn't find much. But there's plenty of info on texting to friends or people in other countries. I wonder how that works. So this idiot is sending me texts that I can't read and at the same time I'm being hit .20 for every text he sends me. At what point do I get charge? When it enters my inbox or when I open it? I obviously don't want to get charged for  texts that I can't read and don't want to receive.
So I received this text from Laos. But for some reason it doesn't display right. It's all funky with numbers and letters of different....anyway nothing that can be read. I think it's because it's ... See more...
So I received this text from Laos. But for some reason it doesn't display right. It's all funky with numbers and letters of different....anyway nothing that can be read. I think it's because it's written in a foreign language. So how do I get it so show the right way? Is it something that I'd have to set my phone language or font setting to? Any ideas? I think it's kind of threaten since it's from my wife's ex boyfriend. I'd like to know what it says. Thanks