Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,942 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

govaflow's Posts

i received it and it is back to normal finally. i had no more issues but now they have messed up a few other minor things who don't really affect the phone but a small fix should bring it to norm... See more...
i received it and it is back to normal finally. i had no more issues but now they have messed up a few other minor things who don't really affect the phone but a small fix should bring it to normal. this is what i noticed so far which could be an issue. as you can see the volume panel looks ********. it bothers me but hopefully verizon brings this back to normal.
Well guys lets not get excited this new updates still hasnt resolved the camera horrible audio quality , now the onscreen volume display its on the side looking hidious... , bluetooth audio quali... See more...
Well guys lets not get excited this new updates still hasnt resolved the camera horrible audio quality , now the onscreen volume display its on the side looking hidious... , bluetooth audio quality sucks big time , im not including headphone quality that has always sucked on galaxies but aniways im not yet pleased with lollycrap. Such a huge dissappintment from verizon . Here is a picture of how the volume looks like (( excuse my grammar this aint an english class post )) Screeenshot removed for profanity as required by the Message was edited by: Admin Moderator
Same here man, with kit kat i only charged my phone once a day and today i have plugged it in 3 times. lollipop has been nothing but upsetting for me. the UI stutters , battery sucks , camera's v... See more...
Same here man, with kit kat i only charged my phone once a day and today i have plugged it in 3 times. lollipop has been nothing but upsetting for me. the UI stutters , battery sucks , camera's video sound quality is horrible , phone gets hot , there are a lot of problems that i am not even going to cover. this phone was perfect until lollipop came please bring it to the way it was i liked having my phone on the entire day without worrying about it dying on me . thank you
Yes when i turn it off it goes gray but back then it didnt work like that o.O
Lol thats what i mean and usually when you connect to wifi mobile state becomes inactive and it goes gray and the arrows dissappear and this started happening after the update and it scares me b... See more...
Lol thats what i mean and usually when you connect to wifi mobile state becomes inactive and it goes gray and the arrows dissappear and this started happening after the update and it scares me because it might use my battery you know 😕
Mobile Data is Staying on with Wifi Connected ! After Update Received Today 9/9/14 I Feel like this is a bug . not again Verizon...
Has Anyone Knowdissed Lag when sending a message its really irritating. You have to wait for the message to be sent to go continue typing again because it types so slow
I dont know about you guys but i am relieved that verizon stood with the same settings interface on the 4.3 updat because that tabbed one is really uggly and uncomfortable. What do you guys ... See more...
I dont know about you guys but i am relieved that verizon stood with the same settings interface on the 4.3 updat because that tabbed one is really uggly and uncomfortable. What do you guys think? I love it .
If i mis-understood you should be able to send mms because my s iii automatically turns on my data and then turns it off aftrr sending the mms make sure a battery saving app isnt disabling your ... See more...
If i mis-understood you should be able to send mms because my s iii automatically turns on my data and then turns it off aftrr sending the mms make sure a battery saving app isnt disabling your mobule data after connecting to wifi
Its not an issue ... mms can only be sent with mobile data not wi-fi because it is a part of your phone number . It has always been like that.
Sorry for my bad writing i was writing fast . Lol
Everytime im using my bluetooth with my Speaker the wifi doesnt detect any networks in range which means my data is being use on my streaming apps such as pandira iheartradio and xm radio and i ... See more...
Everytime im using my bluetooth with my Speaker the wifi doesnt detect any networks in range which means my data is being use on my streaming apps such as pandira iheartradio and xm radio and i dont want this happen... the only thing to restore the wifi is by turning bluetooth off and on and again and i wanna be doing this every 5 seconds please fix this VERIZON !
Okay i tried those steps but still the audio cuts at tbe beggining ut srarts late plus the audio recording on this phone is horroble cmpared to other carrier galaxy's... and ive had this phone s... See more...
Okay i tried those steps but still the audio cuts at tbe beggining ut srarts late plus the audio recording on this phone is horroble cmpared to other carrier galaxy's... and ive had this phone since july 22nd and it started doing that since the first ever jellybean update
No physical damage at all and yes i am using the default camcorder app .. The audio just cuts at first of the video and it makes the video start horroble and its not just my phone its a firmwa... See more...
No physical damage at all and yes i am using the default camcorder app .. The audio just cuts at first of the video and it makes the video start horroble and its not just my phone its a firmware issue
Anyone else noticed this phone (Gsiii) audio is messedup? When you record the video the audio takes like 2 seconds to activate like are you serious???? Im always recording videos and when somebk... See more...
Anyone else noticed this phone (Gsiii) audio is messedup? When you record the video the audio takes like 2 seconds to activate like are you serious???? Im always recording videos and when somebkdy starts talking you cant hear them at first because the audio cuts 😕 please verizon fix this i cant even cut videos on vine and instagram because the audio cuts and its sounds uggly
Seems faster but hvnt tried data connectivity and battery life ...any info ?
My RAM Memory is reaching 93% of the whole ram without any apps open at all and this started after the premium suit update like are you serious... the phone is also slow sometimes and the batter... See more...
My RAM Memory is reaching 93% of the whole ram without any apps open at all and this started after the premium suit update like are you serious... the phone is also slow sometimes and the battery doesnt even last on 100 for 2 mins when its on 97 like seriously VzW ' Make This Phone the way it camee because ive had it for over a year now and it hsnt given me a problem until now cuz yall dont know how to update your phones dummys !
Before even reading this i fugured it out ... lol took me 24 hours nd u had it first smh but thanks tho lol
After the update Now on wifi the 4g is staying on the notification bar and its anoyying please fix it ...
Ive had that issue sense i got the phone whenit first came out and they still hvnt fixed it