Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,562 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

RicksDroid's Posts

Your Droid's browser connection auto disconnects when you exit out to your home screens etc. When you hit the internet button again it will automatically take you back to where you last were unle... See more...
Your Droid's browser connection auto disconnects when you exit out to your home screens etc. When you hit the internet button again it will automatically take you back to where you last were unless you set your browser to do otherwise. Its kinda like its always on, ya know. Not like a Blackberry's set up at all where you have to manually disconnect from the internet!
New Driod Incredible version 2.2 with flash. Im connecting to my desktop with the USB cable. My desktop is running win 7 pro 64bit. When I connect my Droid to the computer it opens a window to vi... See more...
New Driod Incredible version 2.2 with flash. Im connecting to my desktop with the USB cable. My desktop is running win 7 pro 64bit. When I connect my Droid to the computer it opens a window to view these folders & files... drv folder img folder auto run file tlbs file tl bootstrap file What do I need to see my SD card or to see my music and pictures along with the rest of the phone's files and folders so I can add or delete as needed? Do I need a program or something? I'm a newb to the incridible...