Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,493 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Bonescbass's Posts

I should also mention that this phone is not picking up any wifi networks at all, and there are a couple to choose from where I live.
     I just got home with a Brand new S4 and was trying to do all the basic setup with email and wifi and all the goodies.  Well, I can not connect to my home wifi at all.  When I slide the wifi ... See more...
     I just got home with a Brand new S4 and was trying to do all the basic setup with email and wifi and all the goodies.  Well, I can not connect to my home wifi at all.  When I slide the wifi button to the on position in the setting screen, it stays there for a couple seconds, stays gray, then goes back to the off position.  When I try to turn it on the the quick settings, it turns dark green, stays that way for a couple seconds, then turns off again.  I have Android version 4.3 on the phone and have an Actiontec MI424WR Gen2 wireless router.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.
I have been having issues when receiving pictures in my text messages.  Every time I do receive a picture message, it comes up as a video and have to save it in order to expand the picture to see... See more...
I have been having issues when receiving pictures in my text messages.  Every time I do receive a picture message, it comes up as a video and have to save it in order to expand the picture to see it clearer.  Is there a way to get around this so when I tap on the picture in my text inbox I can see a picture and not a 10 second video?