It has nothing to do with software. This is a plan feature that is added on the Verizon end like any other international package.  The only restrictions are a need for a world phone and a non-leg... Ver más...
It has nothing to do with software. This is a plan feature that is added on the Verizon end like any other international package.  The only restrictions are a need for a world phone and a non-legacy plan (More Everything and Verizon plans work).  I meet these requirements but it won't let me add the feature so it is somthing on Verizon's end, not the phone itself.
This option doesn't come up for me when my SIM is in my new Nexus 5X but it does when it's in a Droid Turbo which means you are restricting this feature by device.  Is this a bug or are you discr... Ver más...
This option doesn't come up for me when my SIM is in my new Nexus 5X but it does when it's in a Droid Turbo which means you are restricting this feature by device.  Is this a bug or are you discriminating against people who bring their own phone to Verizon?
I have also been on the phone with Verizon about this on two seperate occasions with no fix.  They said they opened a ticket with their IT people there and are going to get back to me but I am no... Ver más...
I have also been on the phone with Verizon about this on two seperate occasions with no fix.  They said they opened a ticket with their IT people there and are going to get back to me but I am not hopeful this will be fixed anytime soon.
Are you then confirming it's no longer an option for you too?
I noticed that all of a sudden I can no longer bill apps in the Android Play Store to my Verizon account.  I was able to bill a few apps over the past few weeks but now all of a sudden I can't.  ... See more...
I noticed that all of a sudden I can no longer bill apps in the Android Play Store to my Verizon account.  I was able to bill a few apps over the past few weeks but now all of a sudden I can't.  It doesn't even show up as an option.  Are others seeing the same thing?  I know there is supposed to be a $25 limit per cycle but I am nowhere near that.  Any suggestions would be great here, just made things so much easier.