Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,374 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

t2mobile's Posts

After close to 6 hours troubleshooting with multiple people on Verizon's Technical support, I still have no voicemail notifications.   I've performed a complete reset, enabled visual voicemail, T... See more...
After close to 6 hours troubleshooting with multiple people on Verizon's Technical support, I still have no voicemail notifications.   I've performed a complete reset, enabled visual voicemail, Turned on/off voicemail, etc. I've yet to receive a voicemail notification since at least December. 
I bought my jetpack (now drink coaster) in April of 2012. I did  receive the credit of the ETF last month already for that.(I misread the bill) However I was offered the option tonight  to cancel... See more...
I bought my jetpack (now drink coaster) in April of 2012. I did  receive the credit of the ETF last month already for that.(I misread the bill) However I was offered the option tonight  to cancel my droid DNA phone with no ETF since its a known problem in the area with no specifics on the dates for resolving. I bought the Droid DNA last December. I decided not to for now since my wife's phone is tied to mine. They will definitely will push back more on a newer IPhone since they're in the hole for more $$ on those. However based on the principal that the data  service doesn't work and as far as we know will not be working anytime soon where we are should be enough. Even if you need to go to the Verizon store directly. I'd bring in all the sample speed tests as well. The reality is that even 3G speeds don't work. It's not like I'm complaining about only getting 800kbps or 1Mb. The problem is 8 out of 10 times I'm getting nothing or less than 500kbps
Whootang Once again LTE OR even 3g has been useless in 94117. I called tonite and was informed that they are aware of the issue but there's still no ETA on it being fixed. I was told that I cou... See more...
Whootang Once again LTE OR even 3g has been useless in 94117. I called tonite and was informed that they are aware of the issue but there's still no ETA on it being fixed. I was told that I could cancel without ETF. I cancelled my jetpack ast month and was informed that there would be no ETF. However there was an ETF charge that showed up on my bill. Still working on getting that one removed. It's obvious that Verizon knows about these issues in high density areas. The more people that know about this the better. I hope Verizon is making the fiancial community aware of these issues since it will certainly impact growth.
Thanks Whootang I also have a ticket I opened up on Aug.30  Ticket   >> removed <<  (Pine/Front  and Cole/Haight neighborhood.   I just had it reopened on Sunday. Haven't heard an update. >... See more...
Thanks Whootang I also have a ticket I opened up on Aug.30  Ticket   >> removed <<  (Pine/Front  and Cole/Haight neighborhood.   I just had it reopened on Sunday. Haven't heard an update. >> Edited to comply with the << Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator
If they can't commit to dates for resolution, you're entitled to credits or to have ETF's waived for cancellation. I spent 45 minutes on the phone with them demanding they let me out of my Jetpac... See more...
If they can't commit to dates for resolution, you're entitled to credits or to have ETF's waived for cancellation. I spent 45 minutes on the phone with them demanding they let me out of my Jetpack agreement since it was in a great coverage area (4 bars), but not getting any service and most of the time timing out.  You need to press them on it and be willing to send them your data of speeds. If they can't commit to a date that it will be resolved you can walk. You'll need to work with tech support.  I called them over a month ago and they are all aware of the issues, but they can't give an ETA. They've significantly oversubscribed the  city.  I've been tweeting about it on their support page and will be sending a letter to the PUC.  I'm o.k with occasional congestion, but all day everyday of non operating services. Not cool.
Funny you just mentioned that since I just updated a bunch of Apps, including OOKLA. I only use WIFI these day's since 4G  is useless and would probably take 45 minutes to do an update
Wow. Lightning .  This is when it's actually working.  Most times, it just times out.   Time to get a Dial- Up account
Verizon, What are you doing about this??
whootang12 It continues to get worse. Not only in the GG park area, but downtown as well.   The only time it seems to work is from 11pm to around 630 am.  Most of the times it's not even working... See more...
whootang12 It continues to get worse. Not only in the GG park area, but downtown as well.   The only time it seems to work is from 11pm to around 630 am.  Most of the times it's not even working and just times out.
Bredwell, I've been experiencing problems the last 6 mos. Horrible. I'm not even getting a connection today (Saturday 9-28th). I live in the heart of SF near GG park.  Somer recent posts ht... See more...
Bredwell, I've been experiencing problems the last 6 mos. Horrible. I'm not even getting a connection today (Saturday 9-28th). I live in the heart of SF near GG park.  Somer recent posts https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/802217 https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/802541 https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/806727
Once again LTE is either non existent or not even working in my location in San Francisco. I live  near GG park  94117  (Cole / Page/ Waller/ Haight area and all day  (sat. sept 28th), I've  have... See more...
Once again LTE is either non existent or not even working in my location in San Francisco. I live  near GG park  94117  (Cole / Page/ Waller/ Haight area and all day  (sat. sept 28th), I've  haven't been receiving any data and keep receiving "Network Communication issues".  The 4G network in SF has been suffering for months.  There's been multiple posts about this issue.  I've performed multiple speed tests using 2 different devices in different parts of the city  and get the same results. Can't even call support from the phone since the web-app pop ups when calling a verizon number and freezes since there's no data connection.   Terrible.  Why am I paying a premium for Verizon?  https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/802217 https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/802541
Lester537 I'm on Pine/Front and have been experiencing horrible speeds (Mid day mostly)  and even worse speeds at my home  in the haight from my Jetpack (Which I cancelled) and my HTC DNA.   B... See more...
Lester537 I'm on Pine/Front and have been experiencing horrible speeds (Mid day mostly)  and even worse speeds at my home  in the haight from my Jetpack (Which I cancelled) and my HTC DNA.   Below are some other posts regarding the same issue.  The more people reporting this and dropping Verizon will hopefully send a signal. It's obvious that Verizon has oversubscribed the bay area.  https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/802541 https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/802217
This is getting insane. Time to go to the press and tech blogs. These were the only tests that completed, all others failed.  This is from haight Ashbury in san Francisco.   Timeouts and di... See more...
This is getting insane. Time to go to the press and tech blogs. These were the only tests that completed, all others failed.  This is from haight Ashbury in san Francisco.   Timeouts and dial up speeds seem to be the norm for Verizon here in the city. Every night from 5pm - 11pm  and 830 - noon inconsistent service. Verizon has significantly oversubscribed there network with no estimated dates to upgrade here in this area. Downtown is just as bad..
Unfortunately SF  has gotten horrendous. The below post is a good indication.  I live in SF and work downtown. I used my LTE jetpack for internet at home and it was great until about 4-6 mos ago.... See more...
Unfortunately SF  has gotten horrendous. The below post is a good indication.  I live in SF and work downtown. I used my LTE jetpack for internet at home and it was great until about 4-6 mos ago. Now it's going to be a coaster since I'm lucky to get 1Mb out of it.  I have 3-5 bars but latency is through the roof. Seems like Vz has  not built out the capacity it's needed and it's completely taxed.  I'm using Root Metrics (Seattle based) to report all my findings so they can post all the data. https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/802217?tstart=0
Here's a post regarding speeds around Silicon valley. https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/802217?tstart=0 I live in SF and my speeds have been horrendous.  I was getting less than ... See more...
Here's a post regarding speeds around Silicon valley. https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/802217?tstart=0 I live in SF and my speeds have been horrendous.  I was getting less than 500kbps down and 10 Kbps up last night near GG park. Below is what I was getting earlier at my office in downtown SF. I'm getting a great signal, too but very high latency and snail speeds.
These were from today. Financial District in SF. (300 Ft from Verizon store).   This is starting to be the standard speeds I've been getting.  A majority of the tests I've been doing don't even c... See more...
These were from today. Financial District in SF. (300 Ft from Verizon store).   This is starting to be the standard speeds I've been getting.  A majority of the tests I've been doing don't even complete. If they do, I have a full grown beard by the time they're done.
Verizon what is going on??-  Downtown SF  8-26-13 11:34 am and  11:47 am: Down: .10       Up: .03 Latency 230 ms
I'm also in downtown SF. Pine and Front and speeds have been horrible and inconsistent.  My speeds at home (Near GG park/Cole) have been worse. Used to be great, but the last 3 months I average a... See more...
I'm also in downtown SF. Pine and Front and speeds have been horrible and inconsistent.  My speeds at home (Near GG park/Cole) have been worse. Used to be great, but the last 3 months I average about 400kbps down/ 30 kbps up.  Not very good for a major metropolitan city .  Here's my earlier post regarding SF coverage. I responded to another post. The more people posting and and spreading the word, the quicker it should get resolved (hopefully) https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/986525#986525
C1ph.., Thank you for the original post.   I posted about this about 2 weeks ago .https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/802541   I live in San Francisco 94117  on Cole St near golden ... See more...
C1ph.., Thank you for the original post.   I posted about this about 2 weeks ago .https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/802541   I live in San Francisco 94117  on Cole St near golden gate park and I used to have great speeds. (Close to Coit tower) however , the last 3 mos have been horrendous. I have both a wireless hot spot and a phone and have performed speed tests using both speakeasy and Root Metrics.  I have reported all my speed tests in all my destinations using root metrics since they use those tests to compare all the carrier's and post all their results in a map so the data can speak for itself.  Having less than AOL/dial up speeds in such a tech hub is shameful. Verizon please get this resolved soon. I also work downtown SF in the financial district (Pine and Front)  and the speeds have been horrible there as well. My sprint 4G speeds (not even LTE) were much better.  These results are  from central areas right in the city.  I decided not to post the results from this w-end during Outside Lands festival since smoke signals were reaching destinations quicker than Verizon.
When I first got a VZ 4GLTE jet pack, I replaced my home internet over a year ago. I was getting speeds of over 10Mb/ 2Mb up at my home in the Haight area of SF 94117. The last 3 months speeds ha... See more...
When I first got a VZ 4GLTE jet pack, I replaced my home internet over a year ago. I was getting speeds of over 10Mb/ 2Mb up at my home in the Haight area of SF 94117. The last 3 months speeds have been horrible.  I've tested speeds in different parts  of the city using Root metrics and Speedtest.net on both my Jetpack and my HTC DNA phone.  I now receive  1-2Mb/1 if I'm lucky.  From July 18th-yesterday  I was averaging 384K and for half of sunday not getting any speeds. My performance in downtown SF  has also deteriorated. I rarely get anything above  3Mb from my office on Pine and Front. Why am I paying a premium  for Vz LTE . I've been getting the same performance as Sprint's 3G.  Many of my peers in tech share the same frustration at Vz's lack of capacity planning for LTE.  Please advise on what is being done. Thank You Mike