Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,341 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

lowrance's Posts

no just time and numbers
with my family we have rules set up as conditions to them being allowed the privlege of having cell phones. if they dont like the rules, to bad . if the cant follow them , they dont have the privl... See more...
with my family we have rules set up as conditions to them being allowed the privlege of having cell phones. if they dont like the rules, to bad . if the cant follow them , they dont have the privlege. i dont use chaperone so i cant help you there. good luck
Will only work outside of the us
The radio is referring to your wireless voice service. Goto manage connections icon and turn on mobile network
With the phone on completely remove the battery on put it back in. This should remove that notification
Unheard voicemail
Goto profile(the icon with the speaker) and change to normal or advance in profile to change sounds for different profiles
what version of the dm are you running?  
No way cdma and gsm don't work togither
i was wondering the same thing. i read on boy genius reports this morning and he said today owners would be gitting alerts to upgrade. they seem to be accurate in past announcements. .113 runs pre... See more...
i was wondering the same thing. i read on boy genius reports this morning and he said today owners would be gitting alerts to upgrade. they seem to be accurate in past announcements. .113 runs pretty good for me so im gonna wait for people to run this for awhile before i get it
no it doesnt it will be covered under your data plan unless you are using vznav, there is a monthly fee for it  but  there is some 3rd party mapping software that is free also
no you cant just numbers and times
yes it covered. they will be charged as a txt message
Definitely take it back and have it looked
I disable the auto on/off in options/auto. I meant to say u use bedside mode instead of the auto function
no fixes for this, it a fairly common problem , i disabled mine and use standby
there has been a couple hardware changes but the os is the exact same as the day it was released. running 4.7.0.113 with minimal problems
believe it takes 10 minutes  the actual  detailed usage will show up usually next day. if you are unsure just call to double check Message Edited by lowrance on 04-26-2009 04:52 PM
Each line has to have the package it doesn't cover all lines unless you have the select plan
she would have to unless  you were to assume liability  over her contract