Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,571 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

lowrance's Posts

agps is still locked out for unapproved apps . From what I read in an article the other day, to get access to the PDE servers huge fees and strict privacy agreement are required. Since blackberry ... See more...
agps is still locked out for unapproved apps . From what I read in an article the other day, to get access to the PDE servers huge fees and strict privacy agreement are required. Since blackberry 9530 and newer have agps and standalone chips companys are gonna be less likely now to fork over money that will only benefit the older devices
Buzz me is an app that adds a long vibrate to your phone ringtones you can find it on CB in the bb apps forum 1st stickied post. Berry a code will add the city and state to incomming calls on your... See more...
Buzz me is an app that adds a long vibrate to your phone ringtones you can find it on CB in the bb apps forum 1st stickied post. Berry a code will add the city and state to incomming calls on your caller id. Its hard to find anymore because the dev stopped hosting the file. Search on the CB forums for it I know somone uploaded a zip of it there a while back. I got it saved on my pc if your interested and don't have any luck on Cb
On curve I use: bblight, buzzme,berry a code,opera, weatherbug, and pandora. Use the same on the storm plus poynt and tiltris. bblight and buzzme are apps I use daily with calls and messages
No you can't using sms.
Try going into email options and turning off email reconciliation. Or changing "on conflict to : handheld wins" but this option will delete the the message in outlook. One other thing is to make s... See more...
Try going into email options and turning off email reconciliation. Or changing "on conflict to : handheld wins" but this option will delete the the message in outlook. One other thing is to make sure that you have save email on server checked in outlook settings
No its Rev 0.
Emails are only available to view on the device. Once emails are pushed to the device they are deleated from the servers
I'm not 100% sure but my username was my bb email minus the @vzw.blackberry.net. Then hit forget password if its correct they will send it to ur device
go to options>advanced options>host routing table>menu>register now
I was wondering if 160 had the backlight problem that is the only complaint with .132 but I have just got in the habit of using the spacebar rather than the trackball to activate the backlighting ... See more...
I was wondering if 160 had the backlight problem that is the only complaint with .132 but I have just got in the habit of using the spacebar rather than the trackball to activate the backlighting as a workaround.
The only other thing I can think of is check to see if the icon is hidden
Have you tried connecting to the DM, goin into the app loader and installing it from there
Just talk to state farm its called a personal articles policy. You don't have to have homeowners or auto with them.your smartphone has to cost $400 or more to get this policy. If your phone is los... See more...
Just talk to state farm its called a personal articles policy. You don't have to have homeowners or auto with them.your smartphone has to cost $400 or more to get this policy. If your phone is lost, stolen, or damaged they cut you a check. Don't know if its availabe or the conditions are the same in every state
I just switched to State Farm $39 a year, with $100 deductable and you get a new device no refurbs
More than likely your trackball need replace. I've had the same trouble a few times. I get mine off ebay for bout $6 shipped
I use 4.5.0.131 from sprint. If you think it is OS related try reloading the OS. The same OS can behave totally different each time its loaded
Your trackball is physically falling out? With the bad reception you can check to see if there is a new os out than what your running it mite have an improved radio code in it. Are you within your... See more...
Your trackball is physically falling out? With the bad reception you can check to see if there is a new os out than what your running it mite have an improved radio code in it. Are you within your 30 days still? I had the pearl one time returned it for the curve didn't like the limited memory and the suretype.
ive heard it happen alot from posters in other forums. some say they corrected the problem by having verizon enter the sim number in their computers
The files are too large to download. For me the only way to even have the option to view them is to emulate IE. under the bb emulation that option is not there. same thing on the pc you can view t... See more...
The files are too large to download. For me the only way to even have the option to view them is to emulate IE. under the bb emulation that option is not there. same thing on the pc you can view them but goto m.nbc and you get an error
Visual voicemail is not included in the data plan. I think it is around 5 dollars extra a month. And as darkcobra stated the data charge message you get doesn't apply to unlimited data plans