Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,986 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

dgg970's Posts

I'm having the exact same problem! It's seriously frustrating. I haven't found any fixes to this either.
I've had this phone for less than a year and even a few months into owning the charge it would die or freeze every time i took a picture and it continues to do this until I reinsert the battery. ... See more...
I've had this phone for less than a year and even a few months into owning the charge it would die or freeze every time i took a picture and it continues to do this until I reinsert the battery. Well now starting about 3 months ago, every time I turn the phone off, it turns itself back on. This is a huge problem because I have to turn my phone off when I'm at work (in the mountains) because the battery will die because it is always searching for service. Another problem I always have is when trying to delete multiple pictures from my gallery at once, the phone freezes and I have to remove the battery and restart the phone. I love Samsung devices because they always have great displays but I'm not sure if I want to take another chance with one after owning this phone. It has cause me nothing but problems from the get go. Anyone else experiencing this?