Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,139 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

cakinde's Posts

Thank you for your responses. I am able to open all messages except Verizons last one.(ringtone one) I have logged into my online account and have pressed the “manage ringbacks” (there is not one... See more...
Thank you for your responses. I am able to open all messages except Verizons last one.(ringtone one) I have logged into my online account and have pressed the “manage ringbacks” (there is not one for ringtones) and the page will not open. I think I will go into a store tomorrow and get them to check it out. Thanks again!
I bought a ringtone from verizonwireless.com - they said a text was sent. Text message from verizon will NOT open. On Droid M. Cannot find anyway to retrive purchase from Verizonwireless so I can... See more...
I bought a ringtone from verizonwireless.com - they said a text was sent. Text message from verizon will NOT open. On Droid M. Cannot find anyway to retrive purchase from Verizonwireless so I can get a new text. Is there a a way to do this or an explanation why the text will not open. The only reason I had to buy a ringtone is because the phone has no Telephone Ringtone it is all music or other sounds. Help.