Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,996 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

myandroidlife's Posts

now you changed to use ABC , abc, your device still restart automatically? it works to me without any problem. though it is too slow, pretty better than......
there should be an update soon. we are also waiting for the release. For your concern, you might as well try to change the t9 text input mode. It might be the associated input that result in ... See more...
there should be an update soon. we are also waiting for the release. For your concern, you might as well try to change the t9 text input mode. It might be the associated input that result in the t9 issue.please navigate here to learn how to change.
hello, MonteMikeSS I am sorry to bother. but I am just wondering to know whether Verizon or Samsung launched the solutions for this brightside t9 issue or not.  there should be a software upda... See more...
hello, MonteMikeSS I am sorry to bother. but I am just wondering to know whether Verizon or Samsung launched the solutions for this brightside t9 issue or not.  there should be a software update. but no any release date info available yet. anyone here? kindly please help.
it should have the options that enables users to restrict the auto-update. actually, Verizon Wireless always kindly launchs the update when they get ready for all things. any users would get this... See more...
it should have the options that enables users to restrict the auto-update. actually, Verizon Wireless always kindly launchs the update when they get ready for all things. any users would get this update when they are not roaming, but, it will never launch updates 2-3 per day. I have not met that kind of update yet. i hope this would be fixed and there will be an update to improve.
Hello, the leader Nice to meet u here. I am wondering how to disable the atuo spell check of lg lucid device. all the while i am texting, it works to check the spell. I do need this to be take... See more...
Hello, the leader Nice to meet u here. I am wondering how to disable the atuo spell check of lg lucid device. all the while i am texting, it works to check the spell. I do need this to be taken off. If u have any suggestions, kindly please let me know. I am looking forward to your update. thanks u Warm Regards,
hi, guy, we should stop here now. it's no no no no no no no need to complain with them...nothing helpful will happen
i'd booted the phone into safe mode as Antonio supported, but the volume keeps maximum. i have no other third party volume app or software installed. kindly please help
by the way, can u help with the brightside T9 texting issue? it is really a nut............
yes..but how to? if convenient for u, kindly please help. i've tried, but i have no access to come into the Basic phone section
as a samsung brightside user, i was totally troubled by my samsung brightside T9 texting problem, when i was texting, it (samsung brightside device) lock up and then restart automatically i did n... See more...
as a samsung brightside user, i was totally troubled by my samsung brightside T9 texting problem, when i was texting, it (samsung brightside device) lock up and then restart automatically i did not downloaded and installed any third party texting software yet.. are you a brightside user? how does your brightside word, especially on the t9 texting issue? will it come the update from Verizon/Samsung that fix this problem? anyone here can help? i have preformed hard reset to my birghtside to factory setting, but it made no difference with the brightside t9 texting issue..it domakes me crazy.. any suggestion will help..thank u http://www.verizon-cellphones.org/tips-how-to-hard-reset-samsung-brightside.html http://www.verizon-cellphones.org/tips-how-to-change-t9-text-input-modes-on-samsung-brightside.html
excuse me, but i need help, please anyone here who know how to solve galaxy nexus volume issue.. it is usually too maxed when i receive a call. http://www.verizon-cellphones.org/tips-samsun... See more...
excuse me, but i need help, please anyone here who know how to solve galaxy nexus volume issue.. it is usually too maxed when i receive a call. http://www.verizon-cellphones.org/tips-samsung-galaxy-nexus-call-volume-issueminish-volume.html
does this help?
it blocked me too. have you been given any tips from Verizon or Samsung related to this issue. if it is convenient for you, kindly please help.
hi,there. thanks for your suggestion. does this app work? where can i get the free one. please help.
how about the solution you were given?
hi, there! you're given the lastest Android 4.o update for galaxy nexus? if it is convenient for you, kindly please let me know. by the way, anyone here can help how to update software/upgrade sy... See more...
hi, there! you're given the lastest Android 4.o update for galaxy nexus? if it is convenient for you, kindly please let me know. by the way, anyone here can help how to update software/upgrade system while you are roaming. thank you.
yeah, you got it.. smartphones generally smart your life, but sometimes it performs as blockhead. while, to my comfort, i succeeded hard resetting it for two times..now it works wonderfully... See more...
yeah, you got it.. smartphones generally smart your life, but sometimes it performs as blockhead. while, to my comfort, i succeeded hard resetting it for two times..now it works wonderfully as my expected.
hi,there. not a problem! I know how to preform a hard reset properly. one day, i downloaded one stupid app which made me sick and then i had to get my device hard reset. i am glad to share my e... See more...
hi,there. not a problem! I know how to preform a hard reset properly. one day, i downloaded one stupid app which made me sick and then i had to get my device hard reset. i am glad to share my experience with you. A<Preferred method>     1.From the home screen, select Apps.     2.From the APPS tab, select Settings.     3.From the PERSONAL section, select Backup & reset.     4.From the PERSONAL DATA section, select Factory data reset.     5.Select Reset phone.     Note: If presented, enter the current passcode or draw the unlock pattern.     6.Select Erase everything.     Note: Allow several minutes for the factory data reset and reboot processes to complete.     7.Refer to Initial Activation and Setup.   B<Alternate method>     1.Press and hold the Power button.     2.Select Power off     3.Select OK.     4.Press and hold the Volume keys+Power button simultaneously until bootloader mode (image of an Android with Start) appears then release.     5.Select Recovery mode.     Note: Utilize the volume keys to cycle through the available options and the Power button to select.     Note: The device will restart in Recovery mode.     6.From the Recovery mode screen, press and hold the Power button then press the Volume up key.     7.Select wipe data/factory reset.     8.Select Yes -- delete all user data.     Note: Allow several minutes for the factory data reset process to complete.     9.Select reboot system now.     Note: Allow several minutes for the reboot process to complete.     10.Refer to Initial Activation and Setup. I got support from someone's blog titled: http://www.verizon-cellphones.org/tips-how-to-hard-reset-samsung-galaxy-nexus.html Hope this help you
no,you do not need any app to set speed dail. it is just few step as wildman said. <link deleted for Spam per the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.> Message was edited by: Verizon Modera... See more...
no,you do not need any app to set speed dail. it is just few step as wildman said. <link deleted for Spam per the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.> Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator