Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,917 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

bobglaubrecht's Posts

Just adding my two cents here as this has been happening to me for about a month now.  The battery hasn't been 100% charged for a while now. I charge it over night and unhook it in the morning wh... See more...
Just adding my two cents here as this has been happening to me for about a month now.  The battery hasn't been 100% charged for a while now. I charge it over night and unhook it in the morning when I get up.  By the time I drive to work (about 1-1/2 from time I wake up and unhook it) its already giving me low battery warnings without even using the phone once.  I have had a new battery, three different wall chargers, two different car chargers, and even tried charging through USB hooking it to a computer at work here, and no change.  I will feel the phone get extremely hot in my pocket for no reason also, which worries me. 
I have been having some recent problems with my stratosphere phone.  If I open/close the keyboard it will randomly shut the phone off.  Thats not too bad, as I don't use the slide out keyboard ev... See more...
I have been having some recent problems with my stratosphere phone.  If I open/close the keyboard it will randomly shut the phone off.  Thats not too bad, as I don't use the slide out keyboard ever.  The real problem and the cause of my frustration is everytime I plug in my phone to the charger, it shuts down the phone and drains the battery to 0%.  It doesn't matter if I have 10% or 100% battery left, it will shut it down and drain it.  Very frustrating.  Anybody else experience this?  I couldn't find a board just for the stratosphere to ask this question, so I assume that samsung doesn't even make the phone anymore?