Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,131 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

ilovegrishnackh's Posts

Would it be possible to have the second member switch their device to a older device, then activate and port their Iphone 4s and number to the prepaid? I question this because when trying to a... See more...
Would it be possible to have the second member switch their device to a older device, then activate and port their Iphone 4s and number to the prepaid? I question this because when trying to activate the iphone on prepaid I recieved an error message about the phone be on an account. Removing it from use should allow it to be moved to the prepaid?
Thank you, All four phones on my plan are out of contract and currently on a month to month.  Who would perform the AOL, myself (the owner of plan) or the other user (owner of iPhone)?
I am the owner of a family plan with 3 other members on it, one member wishes to move their iPhone 4s to a prepaid plan (everything is with Verizon) so that they can pay and be responsible for th... See more...
I am the owner of a family plan with 3 other members on it, one member wishes to move their iPhone 4s to a prepaid plan (everything is with Verizon) so that they can pay and be responsible for their own account. Is this possible? What do I have to do? Upon a visit to a local Verizon store the individual said it could be done but the owner must perform a (AOL) and gave me a 800 number to call. Any help would be appreciated, Thank You.