Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,605 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

GEOTOB80's Posts

Also, I really don't like the fact that I am an "Avid Returner II" which is a merit badge for not finding a solution to my issue and having to keep checking.  It feels like I am being mocked, a prize... See more...
Also, I really don't like the fact that I am an "Avid Returner II" which is a merit badge for not finding a solution to my issue and having to keep checking.  It feels like I am being mocked, a prize for being a sucker.
Stopped working on the Windows Desktop a few weeks ago.  Reset, reinstall etc does not help.  It does not receive or update. The Windows desktop app does not work.  Period.  Messaging still works o... See more...
Stopped working on the Windows Desktop a few weeks ago.  Reset, reinstall etc does not help.  It does not receive or update. The Windows desktop app does not work.  Period.  Messaging still works on Droid and iPad.  I assume it is a Windows update incompatibility that is the issue. It would be nice if Verizon Tech Support did not wiseguy our chain with superfluous requests for device and version info.  It is clearly widespread. It is clearly the Windows version of the app at issue.  Why not just admit it, say they're working on it and announce when they plan to roll out a fix and to do so ASAP since a lot of us rely on the app for work-related uses.  I accept that stuff happens with software.  I just don't like being given the run around.
Deskop Message+ went from not syncing all incoming and messages to not syncing anything.  Reinstalls, resets make no difference.  Something recently changed in the app or Windows 10 or both.  I wond... See more...
Deskop Message+ went from not syncing all incoming and messages to not syncing anything.  Reinstalls, resets make no difference.  Something recently changed in the app or Windows 10 or both.  I wonder if it is fair of us to expect a Mom & Pop small outfit like Verizon to be able to keep software working?
As of three days ago, I can no longer received messages on on desktop.  MyAndroid phone and iPad can send and receive.  Reinstall did not fix the issue. The messages displayed in the Verizon Windows... See more...
As of three days ago, I can no longer received messages on on desktop.  MyAndroid phone and iPad can send and receive.  Reinstall did not fix the issue. The messages displayed in the Verizon Windows interface for my phone are also incomplete, matching the recent outgoing but no recent incoming so the problem may not be the app (which is probably using that interface) but how Verizon is communicating with a Windows environment.  Maybe some Wondows update requires a Verizon adjustment.