Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,175 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

boychik0830's Posts

4.3 was a piece of junk on my s3 battery drain apps crashing and lagging. but now I have a s5 which lasts so much longer. I feel bad for all of the people who are having problems with their s3's.... See more...
4.3 was a piece of junk on my s3 battery drain apps crashing and lagging. but now I have a s5 which lasts so much longer. I feel bad for all of the people who are having problems with their s3's. VZW should have fixed them by now.
go get a new phone because the s3 is a PIECE OF JUNK. VERIZON  would not fix the problems. replacement phone did not work for me either so I got a s5 which is so much better than my old s3. the p... See more...
go get a new phone because the s3 is a PIECE OF JUNK. VERIZON  would not fix the problems. replacement phone did not work for me either so I got a s5 which is so much better than my old s3. the problems people were having should have been fixed.
just get a new phone when you can because VZW will not fix s3 problems. they should not release updates if a phone cannot handle them at all. the s3 was the top of the line phone so they should h... See more...
just get a new phone when you can because VZW will not fix s3 problems. they should not release updates if a phone cannot handle them at all. the s3 was the top of the line phone so they should have made a effort to fix it. I was lucky to get a early upgrade or else I would have had to deal with this GARBAGE phone until October. I have a s5 now and I love it.
they will not fix it so you will have to upgrade to a newer phone. they did nothing for me with my s3 problems and it will never be fixed
well then the only solution is to get a new phone if you can. they have not fixed it and never will so that is why I had to get a new phone.
there is a update later option but that always wants you to select a time when you want to update. it will keep nagging you about it until you do it I guess. our s3s will never be fixed by Verizo... See more...
there is a update later option but that always wants you to select a time when you want to update. it will keep nagging you about it until you do it I guess. our s3s will never be fixed by Verizon at all.
would that have fixed our problems or not. if not that I do not want it.
what can I do to turn my one great s3 into a better phone again. I have already gotten a replacement and my battery life is still crap what can be done about it or nothing at all. I cannot get a ... See more...
what can I do to turn my one great s3 into a better phone again. I have already gotten a replacement and my battery life is still crap what can be done about it or nothing at all. I cannot get a new phone until October unless I can get a early upgrade. with each update my s3 has gotten worse not better. update should fix phones not give them more problems.
I hope something can be done about this I never have had a phone with this many problems in my life. things like this need to be figured out before phones get released.
I have before about 4.3 and they were not very helpful. the only option they gave me was to do a reset of my device which I did not want to do because I did not want to loose my data. every time ... See more...
I have before about 4.3 and they were not very helpful. the only option they gave me was to do a reset of my device which I did not want to do because I did not want to loose my data. every time I try to contact them they act like they have not heard about any problems.
do not count on a fix because I have had huge battery drain since I got 4.3 on my s3 and Verizon refuses to fix it. so stupid and I cannot wait till I can get a new phone.
I am having too many problems since this update to list all of them. mainly the ones you listed are my major problems with the update. it should have been fixed by February or march at the latest... See more...
I am having too many problems since this update to list all of them. mainly the ones you listed are my major problems with the update. it should have been fixed by February or march at the latest. is Verizon listening to us about our problems NO.
it has been 5 or 6 months since I got 4.3 on my gs3 and I hate it. I have huge battery drain, apps crashing, lagging and text messages not always shown as read after I read messages sometimes. I ... See more...
it has been 5 or 6 months since I got 4.3 on my gs3 and I hate it. I have huge battery drain, apps crashing, lagging and text messages not always shown as read after I read messages sometimes. I cannot believe VZW or Samsung has done anything to fix our problems we have been having. they need to apologize for all of the problems that they caused with 4.3 and offer us a new phone for free. they should not have given us 4.3 if it would not work with the s3. I want the latest versions of android on my phone but not if it going to cause a lot of major bugs. a outdated os is better than a os with major bugs. if anyone knows about any fixes or tips about how to fix the s3 problems please let me know thanks.
they just released some update to add roaming in Canada but I do not have the update yet so I have no idea if it fixes any problems. hope you can update to a s5 soon. I hate this phone and I cann... See more...
they just released some update to add roaming in Canada but I do not have the update yet so I have no idea if it fixes any problems. hope you can update to a s5 soon. I hate this phone and I cannot wait to get a new phone. I have huge battery drain, apps crashing and lagging. they will not update it until the galaxy s20 comes out and by them everyone will have new phones. does Verizon really care about our phone problems. NO THEY DO NOT CARE AT ALL ABOUT OUR GALAXY S3 PROBLEMS.
some things could be fixed I am hoping so. I have to hold on to my phone until at least October. I am tired of all of the bugs I have been having and I want them fixed.
I know that is all it says but I am not sure if it will fix any of my bugs or not.
does it fix all of the bugs that people like me were having with 4.3 like apps crashing, huge battery drain and phone lagging. I have not heard anything about it and I want to hear more about it ... See more...
does it fix all of the bugs that people like me were having with 4.3 like apps crashing, huge battery drain and phone lagging. I have not heard anything about it and I want to hear more about it before I start to download the update in case it completely messes up my phone. I hope it fixes my problems and does not give me anymore problems.
they need to fix the s3 battery problems and lagging problems or give us a phone of our choice for free as a apology for all of the issues we have been having. I got this update in December and s... See more...
they need to fix the s3 battery problems and lagging problems or give us a phone of our choice for free as a apology for all of the issues we have been having. I got this update in December and so far nothing has been done to fix it but should have fixed by now. worst update I have every gotten on any device I own. my phone battery drains like crazy even when I do not use it. what is going on. are they every going to fix our problems no they want us to buy a s5 or another kind of smartphone.
just want Samsung to fix my batter problems with my s3 I do not care if 4.4 comes or not.
how does this apply to me.