Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,072 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Winn's Posts

I found this link on one of the other posts.  It appears that it is an SSL issue, and there are multiple people experiencing the same issue.  There is a possible work around / fix towards the bot... See more...
I found this link on one of the other posts.  It appears that it is an SSL issue, and there are multiple people experiencing the same issue.  There is a possible work around / fix towards the bottom, but it didnt work for me.   https://supportforums.motorola.com/message/61968    
I know that we use remote wipes and pin's with our Exchange BlackBerry servers, but I've never heard that on non BB's.      
I have read that the Droid comes with a Word / Excel viewer, but I am having problems opening them through my Exchange email account.  I have SSL turned of, and saw that that setting may cause pr... See more...
I have read that the Droid comes with a Word / Excel viewer, but I am having problems opening them through my Exchange email account.  I have SSL turned of, and saw that that setting may cause problems.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?   Thanks Matt     Ok, so after some testing, it appears that the problem has to do with Exchange.  I am able to open and view documents easily when they are sent to my gmail account, but not via Exchnage.