Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,905 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Amybradyfan's Posts

Thanks for letting me know that the network issue was over.  I tried the suggestions that you gave but still had no service so I called tech support as you suggested.  The man that I spoke with wa... See more...
Thanks for letting me know that the network issue was over.  I tried the suggestions that you gave but still had no service so I called tech support as you suggested.  The man that I spoke with was very helpful and got me working again.
I've had internet problems on my blackberry for four days now.  I can't access anything (not even getting email pushes).  I called verizon on Sunday and was told that they are having mobile inter... See more...
I've had internet problems on my blackberry for four days now.  I can't access anything (not even getting email pushes).  I called verizon on Sunday and was told that they are having mobile internet issues on the east coast and did not have an estimated time of resolution.  I'm not sure if you're on the east coast or not but, if so, perhaps it's part of your issue.  I get a message saying that there is "insufficient network coverage".   {moved post to its own thread} Message Edited by BradC on 03-24-2009 08:29 PM
I ended up calling customer service a short while ago due to the fact that this I'm now going on 48 hours without mobile internet service.  I was told that this is an issue for the entire east coa... See more...
I ended up calling customer service a short while ago due to the fact that this I'm now going on 48 hours without mobile internet service.  I was told that this is an issue for the entire east coast (although one of my verizon friends near me is not having this issue) and that a "best case" estimate is that it will be fixed by tomorrow (Monday).  It's a bit frustrating and I'm sure it is for you with a brand new phone to play with  
I have had my blackberry curve for less than a month and up until 2 days ago I was loving it.  Now I keep getting a message when I click on my internet browser, facebook, etc., that says there is ... See more...
I have had my blackberry curve for less than a month and up until 2 days ago I was loving it.  Now I keep getting a message when I click on my internet browser, facebook, etc., that says there is "insufficient network coverage to process my request" and "try again later".  I tried email customer service yesterday and I was told that Verizon was doing maintenance to broadband on 3/20 & 3/21 (of course how was I to know about this?).  I'm still not able to use my mobile internet (which I'm PAYING for) today.  Are outages like this common with Verizon?  I'm frustrated to say the least.  I've been happy with my cell service for the last 6 years but don't know if the internet & mobile internet will prove to be unreliable.