Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,799 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Baltimore71174's Posts

If you are reading this than go ahead and answer it please! My plan involves mobile web and media messaging... I cannot recieve or send media messages such as pictures, sounds or anything. Nor ca... See more...
If you are reading this than go ahead and answer it please! My plan involves mobile web and media messaging... I cannot recieve or send media messages such as pictures, sounds or anything. Nor can i go on the web!!! I pay $50 for UNLIMITED talk, text, and web and multimedia messaging but i cannot do all these things!!!~~~ Lg extravagent
I just paid my $50.00 prepaid bill for my LG Extravert!!!!!!! When I call someone, the exact words are " There was an error in processing your call, please power down and shut off your phone, pow... See more...
I just paid my $50.00 prepaid bill for my LG Extravert!!!!!!! When I call someone, the exact words are " There was an error in processing your call, please power down and shut off your phone, power on and try your call again. If problem continues, please call #8899. That was not helpful. I should just switch to Cricket!!!!