Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,396 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Shirozato's Posts

from my understanding it would take away from your minutes the same way a voice call would - if you use it off peak it takes away from your off peak min (most people have unlimited) or if you use ... See more...
from my understanding it would take away from your minutes the same way a voice call would - if you use it off peak it takes away from your off peak min (most people have unlimited) or if you use it during peak it takes away from your peak minutes.
also check your reception area, sometimes being in poor reception seems to drain my curve battery more.  But definately check the number of apps/ talk time your using.  My battery is about 6 month... See more...
also check your reception area, sometimes being in poor reception seems to drain my curve battery more.  But definately check the number of apps/ talk time your using.  My battery is about 6 months old and i only charge every other day at most. I barely talk on the phone but i text/email/internet a lot.
Some corrections - VZW cannot block/see what a restricted/unavailable # is to track it unless law enforcement requests them to do so. Privacy laws.  Next, VZW will waive $15 fee if it is a harrass... See more...
Some corrections - VZW cannot block/see what a restricted/unavailable # is to track it unless law enforcement requests them to do so. Privacy laws.  Next, VZW will waive $15 fee if it is a harrassment situation.  Tell the rep it is harrassment and they should waive it for you, if they don't - ask for their supervisor. Message Edited by BradC on 03-26-2009 08:57 AM
Typically hold times are pretty reasonable with vzw cs, and also typically reps are well trained - however no matter where you go you'll find people that don't know how to do there jobs - just few... See more...
Typically hold times are pretty reasonable with vzw cs, and also typically reps are well trained - however no matter where you go you'll find people that don't know how to do there jobs - just fewer of them at vzw.
as far as forums go phonescoop.com has always been entertaining.
Have you brought it to a store to verify that it is acutally a problem with the battery? if the same problem is happening with 2 different batteries it sounds like it might be an issue with the p... See more...
Have you brought it to a store to verify that it is acutally a problem with the battery? if the same problem is happening with 2 different batteries it sounds like it might be an issue with the phone - not the batteries. request to have your phone switched out next time rather then the battery - stand by time on a new battery should be more then 300 hours.   Any other exchanges to a different model would be 100% a manager exception. Good Luck.
Without knowing specifics about your phone/area, I can tell you in many cases it comes down to one thing. your reception in your area - dial *228 (send) option 2 to update your phone to the neares... See more...
Without knowing specifics about your phone/area, I can tell you in many cases it comes down to one thing. your reception in your area - dial *228 (send) option 2 to update your phone to the nearest towers. Or try changing your ringtone, some are more difficult to hear then others. Message Edited by BradC on 03-26-2009 08:58 AM
Love it! Exactly right... lets face it, our cell phone usage is our own responsibility. 
I will add that it actually is not vzw policy to reimburse you for redownloading games/ringtones on your insurance replacement device. policy only allows for reimbursement if phone was covered und... See more...
I will add that it actually is not vzw policy to reimburse you for redownloading games/ringtones on your insurance replacement device. policy only allows for reimbursement if phone was covered under manufactor warranty... consider yourself lucky - the rep you had was nice!
typically i've noticed verizon cell numbers do not appear with your name on caller id, they appear only with state the area code is from as well as the number. from my understanding this is typica... See more...
typically i've noticed verizon cell numbers do not appear with your name on caller id, they appear only with state the area code is from as well as the number. from my understanding this is typically for your protection since cell numbers are not listed. I haven't heard of any setting change you can make to change this.
make sure there is not a "block national access" feature on your account - this would have most likely been added if you were attempting to avoid megabyte charges.  Also dial *228 option 2 to upda... See more...
make sure there is not a "block national access" feature on your account - this would have most likely been added if you were attempting to avoid megabyte charges.  Also dial *228 option 2 to update your phone.  if this does not work, contact tech support or go to a store to have them further trouble shoot.
Actually on the LG Decoy you are not able to remove the VZNav icon from your handset.  You can cancel the service, but not fully remove it.  If you want to ensure the subscription has been cancell... See more...
Actually on the LG Decoy you are not able to remove the VZNav icon from your handset.  You can cancel the service, but not fully remove it.  If you want to ensure the subscription has been cancelled contact cust care and have them cancel the subscription thru the computer.