Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,012 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

msagkittykat's Posts

You will be able to activate it, but will have to pay a activation charge, then you will have to get a BB plan for that phone and number. Once that is done you will be able to set up your persona... See more...
You will be able to activate it, but will have to pay a activation charge, then you will have to get a BB plan for that phone and number. Once that is done you will be able to set up your personal emails , yahoo. etc on that BB phone.... Hope that helps some   Happy Memorial day weekend!
Okay, I have a BB storm and still can not figure out why when I get a txt message it doesnt play the sound I have picked for standard or personal contact?? Suggestions? The light blinks that is ... See more...
Okay, I have a BB storm and still can not figure out why when I get a txt message it doesnt play the sound I have picked for standard or personal contact?? Suggestions? The light blinks that is it...but when I get a txt from some people it works?   Kat
Today my BB storm really has slowed down and it takes forever to do anything. I get a message and it takes a good 2 mins to show up, including txt message and email....Help anyone know how to clea... See more...
Today my BB storm really has slowed down and it takes forever to do anything. I get a message and it takes a good 2 mins to show up, including txt message and email....Help anyone know how to clean it or make it faster?
I am having a hard time getting my BB storm to sync with my outlook calender...i do not want my email but my calender.. anyone have suggestions or steps?   Thanks so much! Kat
i went out of state yesterday and on my BB storm it kept saying my SIM card was rejected. Why?? What that mean??? Does that mean there is something wrong with it?
My personal experience has been overall good with the Storm. I use to have a windows Mobile phone for the last four years and my last one finally died and I had to get a new one. There was not a ... See more...
My personal experience has been overall good with the Storm. I use to have a windows Mobile phone for the last four years and my last one finally died and I had to get a new one. There was not a windows mobile phone that I really liked at all, and I use my  phone for my work email, personal email, and little things other. The phone lags less then my WMP, I do not have to reboot it as much as my WMP, and have little issues here and there but were mostly because I wants 100% use to my phone and how a BB works. I personally feel that once the new OS comes out there will be many issues fixed and the phone will be upgraded to a great phone. Like all new devices there are hiccup for the first year they come out. Look at the Iphone...it took a while to get it to where it is today, it is life of the Technology these days.  My battery life had been 100% better then my last phone that last about 4 hours checking my email, bluetooth etc. Like any other phone the more things you have running the battery life drains. Again this is my personal experience with the  phone. again I am now to black berry and have always used a windows Mobile phone and have been extremely happy with this phone thus far. Less headache them my WMP! I hope this helps some....I think you will find the same things here that you heard at the VZW store. There is a love hate here.. Questions let me know! Thanks Kat Message Edited by msagkittykat on 04-15-2009 10:45 AM
I all of a sudden do not have sound on my BB storm. I have checked the sound and it says it is 10-loud...anyone?
I got my storm on 3/19 and love love love my phone. It hasnt let me down till today. off all day...the day I was traveling.... It powers up fine, can select items and hear things, but when you c... See more...
I got my storm on 3/19 and love love love my phone. It hasnt let me down till today. off all day...the day I was traveling.... It powers up fine, can select items and hear things, but when you click the screen nothing happens and also when you try to use the Red, Green and menus key nothing happens. I have taken the back off and put back on and nothing... Help.....
Main screen bb button opition Screen/keyboard Keytone and change to off
I figured out how to do customer ringtones for callers, but I can not figure out how to do it for the message part. I have a blackberry storm and really have loved the phone after changing from a... See more...
I figured out how to do customer ringtones for callers, but I can not figure out how to do it for the message part. I have a blackberry storm and really have loved the phone after changing from a vx6800 windows mobile. Can someone help me with this message part?   Thanks!
When I am backing up my Storm I get an error when it hits the "message List"   Suggestions? I really need to back my handheld up.
When I am backing up my database with Blackberry storm it stops and gets an error on "Map Locations". I really need to back up my phone this morning and need help. I use pc/ window vista.
http://www.engadget.com/2009/03/26/blackberry-app-world-to-launch-april-1-says-businessweek/         http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/09_14/b4125074162794.htm?chan=innovation_inn... See more...
http://www.engadget.com/2009/03/26/blackberry-app-world-to-launch-april-1-says-businessweek/         http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/09_14/b4125074162794.htm?chan=innovation_innovation+%2B+design_top+stories   Message Edited by msagkittykat on 03-26-2009 08:27 PM
I just tried to back up my Storm and it gets an error on map locations when it is backing up??   Thanks Message Edited by msagkittykat on 03-26-2009 04:30 PM
Thanks you rock!
I have a Storm and it is missing the Application where all of them are and also missing the brower icon to open the browers. I am using PC vista.
I set my wallpaper to a picture, but for some reason when i connect it to my laptop and sync it, it goes back to default?   Also every time I sync it adds the same numbers over and over...so th... See more...
I set my wallpaper to a picture, but for some reason when i connect it to my laptop and sync it, it goes back to default?   Also every time I sync it adds the same numbers over and over...so there are like 9 entries of the same thing.   Thanks!
My Storm is no longer backing up. Just says Error. I really want to keep it backed up, but not luck. I checked the help on the userbook but not luck.