Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,022 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

msagkittykat's Posts

I have the $30 plan and never gone over and I use everything. data is anything other then phone and txt....ex:email
I got the emails working but still missing the email on my home screen. It shows up in "message" folder but not in it own folder on the home screen.
My phone got messed up and screen went out. I took it in for service and they had to change it out....well since I got the new phone everytime I have to do a battery pull I look one of my email i... See more...
My phone got messed up and screen went out. I took it in for service and they had to change it out....well since I got the new phone everytime I have to do a battery pull I look one of my email icons....anyone help where it went??? How do I get it back on my home screen?   Sometimes my data doesnt work either???
Before I had to turn in my old storm for a refurbished phone it had utube on it. I didnt download it, just came on it. Now it is no longer on this new phone I got and can not find it online to ge... See more...
Before I had to turn in my old storm for a refurbished phone it had utube on it. I didnt download it, just came on it. Now it is no longer on this new phone I got and can not find it online to get it back. Anyone help with this?
You can down load some to your computer and put on your phone but then the app might need the internet. Your best bet is to get the 29.99 data plan or you could end up with a hella bill to pay. ... See more...
You can down load some to your computer and put on your phone but then the app might need the internet. Your best bet is to get the 29.99 data plan or you could end up with a hella bill to pay.    
I had the same problem until it made the screen go out and I had to take it in and get a new one....not sure if there is anything else we can do...make sure you rebooted it as well..    
I had to get a new storm one because my screen went out over the holiday. I have it set up to add address book but it keeps adding people 10X now and I have to manually delete them ad it sucks. ... See more...
I had to get a new storm one because my screen went out over the holiday. I have it set up to add address book but it keeps adding people 10X now and I have to manually delete them ad it sucks. How do I turn that part off.   I have storm 9530 using bb desktop manager pc 5.0.1.8
Thanks you rock!
I guess I dont really need it, but sometime my device just locks up or just reboots and that is why I needed it. Much happier with 5.0 so far... The only thing I dislike is the mms chat doesnt ... See more...
I guess I dont really need it, but sometime my device just locks up or just reboots and that is why I needed it. Much happier with 5.0 so far... The only thing I dislike is the mms chat doesnt have a forward feature....
Really dude??? That is your answer for everything...wipe this dont do that....how about some real help.   Everyone else is so nice and tries to help each other with our BB problems...
I can not get my quick pull to work now that I loaded 5.0 on my phone. Anyone else had this problem?
I have had the same issues and it is annoying too. It has nothing to do when I am inside or outside.... anyone figured it out??
Looks like I am getting past step two now....and on modules 158/333...... I cleaned memory...so we will see...hold your breath!
I am going through my blackberry desktop manager and it gets passed the first two completed and then rolls back   error: A fatal error has occurred while updating your device software. Please t... See more...
I am going through my blackberry desktop manager and it gets passed the first two completed and then rolls back   error: A fatal error has occurred while updating your device software. Please try again.   I have tired 5 times now and nothing??
I had to get a new phone today and when I restored the new phone I am missing the applications tab on the main menu. It is not the one where new apps go but the one for downloading facebook, mysp... See more...
I had to get a new phone today and when I restored the new phone I am missing the applications tab on the main menu. It is not the one where new apps go but the one for downloading facebook, myspace, and bb apps, etc. Can someone please tell me how to add it back   Thanks  
Checked that, and it is not the alarm either...IDK....
Okay all day today I have had a sound go off on my phone and and the light change and it has never done this before. There is no messages, no txt, no ims....nothing...I have a storm any ideas?
I have the Storm and wanted to make sure I am running the latest software... How do I look on my phone to check this?   Kat
Hey Michael the link doesn work.....   Here is the one I found though   http://www.blackberrynews.com/2009/05/28/verizon-blackberry-storm-9530-getting-an-official-update-sunday/?utm_source... See more...
Hey Michael the link doesn work.....   Here is the one I found though   http://www.blackberrynews.com/2009/05/28/verizon-blackberry-storm-9530-getting-an-official-update-sunday/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=rss
when you have the keyboard up in the bottm left hand side there is a 123 button....if doing only one number then hit it once, if you are doing a lot hold it down a few sec till there is a lock an... See more...
when you have the keyboard up in the bottm left hand side there is a 123 button....if doing only one number then hit it once, if you are doing a lot hold it down a few sec till there is a lock and it will be in number lock mode.   Hope that helps? Kat