Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,320 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

hadleyzoo's Posts

We had a technical service issue open for a couple weeks about this.  For about a week we were told that when we drop a call to dial *** and send.  That sort of flagged the call for the tech serv... See more...
We had a technical service issue open for a couple weeks about this.  For about a week we were told that when we drop a call to dial *** and send.  That sort of flagged the call for the tech service people to look at.  My understanding is that from there their service personnel drove the area we live along with some surrounding communities and said that all their signals/towers are fine.  Duh....that's not where the problem is occuring.  I've told them a dozen times it's when I'm IN THE HOUSE.  I can stand in my driveway and talk no problem, but the second I step foot through the door, calls are lost.  And why for 7 years has this not been a problem except for in the last 9 months or so?  It's all very ODD to me and Verizon has been no help.   Getting ready to take my $200+ a month elsewhere.
Sorry but it cannot be the software. Again I'm not talking about this happening to just a blackberry, but also the LG ENV on our plan.  It also happens to ANYONE who comes to my house that is on ... See more...
Sorry but it cannot be the software. Again I'm not talking about this happening to just a blackberry, but also the LG ENV on our plan.  It also happens to ANYONE who comes to my house that is on Verizon.  Found out that I have a few neighbors on Verizon having the same exact problems.  So it all cannot be the phones, it all cannot be the operating systems, and it all cannot be operator error.  And it cannot be my house now that I know that other neighbors are having the same problem.  We've been in our house for 7 years and this has been going on for about the last 9 months now.
Nope....it's not the phones.  Went that route yesterday and the store said our phones are fine.  I find it hard to believe that for me it's the phones....2 blackberries and an LG ENV?  If it were... See more...
Nope....it's not the phones.  Went that route yesterday and the store said our phones are fine.  I find it hard to believe that for me it's the phones....2 blackberries and an LG ENV?  If it were just the blackberries or the ENV, then maybe...but it's happening with anyone who comes to our house that is a Verizon user.
I am having the same exact problems and am at the end of my rope with the runaround.  And since Verizon's tech support can't figure it out, I'll be switching since other people who come to my h... See more...
I am having the same exact problems and am at the end of my rope with the runaround.  And since Verizon's tech support can't figure it out, I'll be switching since other people who come to my home on other carriers do not have any problems.   Been having this problem for about a year and it's happening on ALL 3 of the phones on my plan when inside our home--2 Blackberries and 1 LG ENV.  We've lived in our home for 7 years and this just started happening a year ago.   We have to go outside in the front driveway to take any calls.  And if we walk back inside the home, the call gets dropped.   We called tech support, they opened a trouble ticket and told us for a week that when we experience a dropped call to dial *** and send, and when the voice recording comes on (says we dialed a wrong number) we can hang up.  Well, I dropped HALF OF THOSE CALLS!   They researched it, had tech support drive the area, and they can't figure it out.  Say the signal is fine and the only thing they can think of is that traffic is up.  REALLY?  They told us there are 6 towers within a half mile of us.  Remember, I've been with Verizon for SEVEN years with no problems until about a year ago.  Have had our current phones for 2-3 years so it's not the phone.  Have done the 228 thing many times as well as the Verizon tech folks.  Have had them push all kinds of various updates to all our phones and still having the same problems.  And this is only with Verizon.  If anyone comes to our house and has a Verizon phone, they drop calls.  If someone comes to our home with AT&T, they are fine.  And, having talked to others who live in our community---if they have Verizon's service they are having the same problems.   Hope you're reading this Verizon.  You've got about $250 a month from me for 7 years that you're getting ready to lose.