Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,042 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Tripperftw's Posts

Env2
So  theres no way of myself just fixing it now? i have to wait for them to ddo what they gotta do?   and thanks for the help... im just so confused how i can receive random pics but when i wan... See more...
So  theres no way of myself just fixing it now? i have to wait for them to ddo what they gotta do?   and thanks for the help... im just so confused how i can receive random pics but when i want someone it just doesnt work  idk.   i guess ill either call or go back tomorrow thank you
OK, like well, today i went and took my phone to Verizon, and i told them the problem, and like when i starte dto han fhim my phone, all my pictures and stuff started to load up and such?   but... See more...
OK, like well, today i went and took my phone to Verizon, and i told them the problem, and like when i starte dto han fhim my phone, all my pictures and stuff started to load up and such?   but like before all that, my phone will go to the connecting screen and then it will downlad it to about 1/4 of the way ....and then just stop? like i dont know whats the problem, i thought it was my old phone being broken or somethign but no, its somethign else? everyone else can get receive around me, and i can send them but i cant get them? i dont know what to do?   can anyone help me on whats going on 😕   thanks tripp!