Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,711 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

AAjetjock's Posts

You DONT want this CORUPT-DATE...BELIEVE ME!!!!
You don't have a choice as to whether you accept these CORUPT-DATES! You will be tormented continuously until inadvertently accept it then your phone will be doomed as it is right now!
4.4.2 is a CORUPT-DATE...NOT an update! AVOID AT ALL COSTS LEST YEE BE SORRY AS AM I!!!
I Have experienced the EXACT same issues!!! And I would like to say: This is the second time a FORCED update has RUINED a phone that took months...MONTHS to configure! 4.4.2 Is CRAP! This morning... See more...
I Have experienced the EXACT same issues!!! And I would like to say: This is the second time a FORCED update has RUINED a phone that took months...MONTHS to configure! 4.4.2 Is CRAP! This morning after being plugged in for over 8 hours last night, I barely had 50% charge!!! SERIOUSLY?! I ask VERIZON what is being done to restore what we are paying for?! It is NOT...REPEAT...NOT  REASONABLE TO EXPECT USERS TO PERFORM A HARD RESET EACH TIME AN UPDATE IS FORCED UPON US!!!!