Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,413 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

burdened's Posts

I have had nothing but trouble with my Verizon Samsung Stratosphere. It has been replaced several times. Today it would not let me text with the slide out keyboard. It kept sending me all over th... See more...
I have had nothing but trouble with my Verizon Samsung Stratosphere. It has been replaced several times. Today it would not let me text with the slide out keyboard. It kept sending me all over the map as soon as I typed the 3 rd. letter..We store has done hard start, as a consequence as lost all of my stored texts..It just does not seem to end!! But I do thank you for been interested.
Have you come to the same conclusion that Verizon no longer cares about their Customers?
We need to start a movement to recall all of the Samsung Stratosphere.. I just had the same problem.. had the phone replaced 2 weeks ago!! My warranty runs out in 3 weeks!! I'm on my third Strato... See more...
We need to start a movement to recall all of the Samsung Stratosphere.. I just had the same problem.. had the phone replaced 2 weeks ago!! My warranty runs out in 3 weeks!! I'm on my third Stratosphere!! The new one { certified refurbished} would not let me text today I spent 1 hour with Verizon on the phone and '''basically there's is nothing we can do" iT SEEMS EVERYONE IS HAVING LOTS OF ISSUES WITH THE STRATOSPHERE!! Good Luck!!