Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,052 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

lowsaturn's Posts

Yes it does, thank you very much.
I just purchased a refurbished Samsung S9+ for my father for Christmas. I'd like to make sure everything functions before wrapping it up and giving it to him in a couple weeks. I've already charged u... See more...
I just purchased a refurbished Samsung S9+ for my father for Christmas. I'd like to make sure everything functions before wrapping it up and giving it to him in a couple weeks. I've already charged up the phone, turned it on, signed in under my Google account and made sure it functioned.  The next thing I'd like to to is make sure its able to connect to Verizon and make/receive calls and texts. My plan is to put my SIM card from my Note10+ into the S9+ and see if the phone works.    But I have a couple questions before I do this. My Note 10+ is on a payment plan, would putting the SIM card associated with my phone number cause an issue? Second, when I purchased my son and my Note 10+'s at launch and my wifes Note 10+ on Black Friday, I was charged a $40 on each line to activate the phones. If I swap the SIM from my phone to my Dads for a few minutes and then back, will I be charged this $40 fee? Or am I over thinking this? Thank you.....
I reached out on the phone and here. A customer support initiated contact with me here and never responded. Still have both my Note 7's. Still haven't receive a box to send them back.
Its no been over a week since the Verizon rep contacted me for my info and getting my response. No answer, no box, nothing. Two fire hazards still sitting in my home.
Seems like there were reports of fires almost daily for a few weeks. Then as soon as the second recall was announced and we were told to power down and return the Note 7, all reports of fires sto... See more...
Seems like there were reports of fires almost daily for a few weeks. Then as soon as the second recall was announced and we were told to power down and return the Note 7, all reports of fires stopped. Even though they estimate about have the Note 7's sold are still in use. With that many Note 7's still in use, why no more fires?
I responded to your private message several days ago and haven't heard anything back. Also, anyone happen to notice that since the second recall was announced and users were told to power down... See more...
I responded to your private message several days ago and haven't heard anything back. Also, anyone happen to notice that since the second recall was announced and users were told to power down and return their Note 7's, there haven't been any more reports of fires? Even though they estimate that half of them are still in use.
I still can't get Verizon or Samsung to send a return box for my two Note 7's. Must not be a dangerous as they say if they don't care about two of them sitting in my house.
I've already received my refunds. That happened automatically. I had paid one "Edge" payment on both phones and received that amount credited back to me. And as of today, my credit card was credi... See more...
I've already received my refunds. That happened automatically. I had paid one "Edge" payment on both phones and received that amount credited back to me. And as of today, my credit card was credited the taxes that were charged right before my Note 7's shipped. So as of now, I have two free Note 7's that I owe nothing on and been refunded in full.  I'd like to get rid of them, but can't. Two local cooperate stores don't want them.They also wont give me or don't have return boxes. A second call to Verizon today yielded me the same results as the last phone call. Since I'm not going through their online "upgrade" to the S7 or another device, I won't be sent return boxes and they wont be sending any.
I called to see how to get the boxes since I wasn't getting replacements through Verizon. The rep told me to keep our two Note 7's. I'm not "upgrading" or ordering replacement phones from Verizio... See more...
I called to see how to get the boxes since I wasn't getting replacements through Verizon. The rep told me to keep our two Note 7's. I'm not "upgrading" or ordering replacement phones from Verizion. I'm re-activating my previous phone, a LG G4 (terrible phone) and my son is getting a used S7 Edge which should arrive in a couple days. When I swap the SIM cards from the Note 7s to the replacements, will boxes for the Note 7's automatically be sent once my account show the Note 7's no longer active? One thing they neglect to mention in the FAQ here: Samsung Galaxy Note7 Recall Exchange FAQs | Verizon Wireless Is what to do if you reactive an older device you already have.
Just got off the phone with a Verizon representative. Since I was planning on purchasing two S7 Edges to replace our two Note 7's at either Costco (free $175 gift card with purchase) or Best Buy ... See more...
Just got off the phone with a Verizon representative. Since I was planning on purchasing two S7 Edges to replace our two Note 7's at either Costco (free $175 gift card with purchase) or Best Buy (Free TV with each purchase), I wanted to know how to return our Note 7's since I wasn't doing an upgrade via the Verizon website. I was told to just keep the Note 7's. They didn't want them back. I was shocked. He said since I've been credited the monthly installment payments and my upgrade eligibility date as been reset, I can go ahead and buy what ever I want. Or not. He also said the $25 credit should show up in the next billing cycle as well as the taxes I paid on the phones. I really don't want to get into a payment plan or pay full retail on a phone I really don't want. Actually two phones. But I also don't want to be carrying a possible self igniting road side flare in my pocket.
So whats the deal with Verizon removing the ability of select how long the soft key lights are on? On the T-Mobile, AT&T and Sprint versions of the Note 7, the ability is still there. Why did Ver... See more...
So whats the deal with Verizon removing the ability of select how long the soft key lights are on? On the T-Mobile, AT&T and Sprint versions of the Note 7, the ability is still there. Why did Verizon remove it? Why is that necessary? I've always had that ability on my Note 2, S3 and S5.
Anyone else preorder a Note 7 then register for the promotional deal to find that someone else has already used the IMEI number? My Note 7 arrived via FedEx this morning and I was able to set ... See more...
Anyone else preorder a Note 7 then register for the promotional deal to find that someone else has already used the IMEI number? My Note 7 arrived via FedEx this morning and I was able to set it up without issue. But upon trying to register for the promotion, it didn't ask for any personal info. Just my email address. Upon receiving the confirmation email, I noticed the name was not mine. After calling Samsung promotional support, I was informed that my IMEI was used by someone else (a name I didn't recognize) and it was to be shipped to an address other than my own. They wouldn't tell me the address. But my email address was used and they had a .pdf file of my receipt. With my name and address. The Samsung support told me I might of received a refurbished Note 7 and Verizon resold it to me. Not likely since the phone was released today. You'd figure a Samsung rep would know that.
Hello, I need to know how to disable the "Knock On" feature of my LG G4. It is no where in the settings menus, so it must be in a hidden menu somewhere. I need to know how to access these hidden ... See more...
Hello, I need to know how to disable the "Knock On" feature of my LG G4. It is no where in the settings menus, so it must be in a hidden menu somewhere. I need to know how to access these hidden menus and disable "Knock On". I'm finding this "feature" to be very dangerous. Its because of this that the phone turns on while in my pocket and overheats. My first G4 overheated and simply stopped working, my second one overheated, caused the battery to expand and pop the back cover off and slightly burning my leg. I really need to know how to disable this feature before my third G4 arrives before it seriously injures me or causes a fire.
I just ordered a Galaxy S3 for my son that I will be picking up tomorrow from Best Buy. He currently has a Droid Bionic. I know the two phones take different style SIM cards. Will the S3 I pick u... See more...
I just ordered a Galaxy S3 for my son that I will be picking up tomorrow from Best Buy. He currently has a Droid Bionic. I know the two phones take different style SIM cards. Will the S3 I pick up tomorrow had the micro SIM card? Or do I have to go to a Verizon store and pick one up? Thanks,