Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,998 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

SkiMama's Posts

Last month my voicemail reset and was giving out a "This mailbox is not set up" message. When I called it from my phone, I had to reset everything. Now every time I get a voicemail, my phone trie... See more...
Last month my voicemail reset and was giving out a "This mailbox is not set up" message. When I called it from my phone, I had to reset everything. Now every time I get a voicemail, my phone tries to force me to sign up for visual voicemail. I'm tired of trying to be forced into services I don't want. Also, I'm still annoyed phone numbers can no longer be blocked on the LG3.
People calling me this week started getting the "Voicemail not set up" message from Verizon. When I called to check, I got a New User prompt and had to reset all my info. Anyone else have this is... See more...
People calling me this week started getting the "Voicemail not set up" message from Verizon. When I called to check, I got a New User prompt and had to reset all my info. Anyone else have this issue?