Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,242 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

rara105's Posts

You need an international package put on your account to be able to receive them. If you have a smart phone your best bet is to just download an app called Voxofon,it will allow you to text inter... See more...
You need an international package put on your account to be able to receive them. If you have a smart phone your best bet is to just download an app called Voxofon,it will allow you to text internationally for free=]
If the phone is showing on that line the sim is on that line. Phones do not register on accounts unless the sim is on it. It's showing the other number due to the phone registering the original p... See more...
If the phone is showing on that line the sim is on that line. Phones do not register on accounts unless the sim is on it. It's showing the other number due to the phone registering the original programming. So yes a factory reset would work in this case. Cause it will force it to take off the current programming and allow it to use the line it is actually on.
You are welcome=]
Ringbacks are songs or audio heard when someone calls you. Its just an alternative to listening to the standard ring ring.
I don't think its your place to call people fools. If you are ok with paying full retail than thats your decision, but calling others a fool for them deciding what's more important to them does n... See more...
I don't think its your place to call people fools. If you are ok with paying full retail than thats your decision, but calling others a fool for them deciding what's more important to them does not make them a fool. They are figuring out that if they aren't using it why pay for it.
If the account reads that the iphone is under his number but the phone is showing the original. a factory reset will fix the problem cause It will wipe out the number and allow the phone to activ... See more...
If the account reads that the iphone is under his number but the phone is showing the original. a factory reset will fix the problem cause It will wipe out the number and allow the phone to activate on the line it was supposed to. Make sure when you do this that your other phone is turned off. both on at the same times causes hiccups in the system.
If you live close to an Apple Store than that would be best, if not they will ship it to you.
Factory reset the phone. then go back through the activation set up.
Yep, that is correct
The problem you're running into is only so many were manufactured. I'm sure your best buy has received others preorders yours is farther down the list.
They do cover cracked screens. Provided they don't find it as an intential fault.
Ok, Then it's really up to you at that point. Unfortunately both Asurion and Apple care are not awesome forms of protection but they are better than nothing.
If you bought your phone from a an indirect retailer instead of the corporate store I would look into their insurance plans. Apple care you get two claims and manufacture warranty claim counts as... See more...
If you bought your phone from a an indirect retailer instead of the corporate store I would look into their insurance plans. Apple care you get two claims and manufacture warranty claim counts as one. So I would really do your research.
If you bought your phone from a an indirect retailer instead of the corporate store I would look into their insurance plans. Apple care you get two claims and manufacture warranty claim counts as... See more...
If you bought your phone from a an indirect retailer instead of the corporate store I would look into their insurance plans. Apple care you get two claims and manufacture warranty claim counts as one. So I would really do your research.
It really shouldn't matter if they do. If only one text was sent and it did not contain any threats than the police may or may not see it as harassment and at that point they would tell you you a... See more...
It really shouldn't matter if they do. If only one text was sent and it did not contain any threats than the police may or may not see it as harassment and at that point they would tell you you are not to contact that person again.
Reset your cellular network.
If you're looking to obtain information about VZW today. I highly suggest online or seeing if your local store isn't super slammed. as Mdram4x4 stated they are packed with iphone calls. But in ge... See more...
If you're looking to obtain information about VZW today. I highly suggest online or seeing if your local store isn't super slammed. as Mdram4x4 stated they are packed with iphone calls. But in general their customer service is good.
You need to download the VZW Contact Backup app from the app store.