Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,510 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Justin_b's Posts

This morning I noticed my gnexus no longer connect to data on 3g networks. Is there some sort of outage? In areas where 4g is available is connects just fine.
I did the *228 thing and text notifications stopped.   The texts still come in, no notifications though
At this point I am either going to root the phone since a phone reset seems to be a default answer to a lot of problems, or buy a Galaxy Nexus when it finally comes out. Or both
Nope, no resolution yet   I often have multi calls going because of this and it not notifiying me it's trying to make a call. It's ridiculous.
Almost every time I get a text message I get it repeated several times, sometimes hours apart.   I also often an unable to easily make a call. I bring up the contact list, the recent calls, the... See more...
Almost every time I get a text message I get it repeated several times, sometimes hours apart.   I also often an unable to easily make a call. I bring up the contact list, the recent calls, the dialer. I choose the number to dial and the phone just sits there acting like I didn't press the dial button.   Then, a couple minutes (yes, minutes) later the phone decides to make the call. Often times if I pressed the dial button more than once I get a conference call between the same destination, on both lines.   DX, latest VZW supplied codebase
Battery Usage shows Android OS as the heavy hitter with 73% For some reason the phone isn't sleeping, and the old tool under froyo would show you what was running all the time   I had the phon... See more...
Battery Usage shows Android OS as the heavy hitter with 73% For some reason the phone isn't sleeping, and the old tool under froyo would show you what was running all the time   I had the phone 100% charged, left the house, drove an hour, grabbed some food, checked in with foursquare, drove an hour, checked in at the ice cream shop, and drove home. 4 hours later and I was down to 40%   Only used four square twice and checked email once.
Under froyo I could easily bring up the battery activity monitor to see what is draining my battery, now apparently that isn't part of the new rom we were pushed with Gingerbread.   Anyone have... See more...
Under froyo I could easily bring up the battery activity monitor to see what is draining my battery, now apparently that isn't part of the new rom we were pushed with Gingerbread.   Anyone have any hints on how to track down what is stopping my phone from sleeping and draining the battery?
I updated to gingerbread and now the calendar no longer has any references to the calendar on my corporate email account, only my google calendar is showing up in the calendar tools on the phone.... See more...
I updated to gingerbread and now the calendar no longer has any references to the calendar on my corporate email account, only my google calendar is showing up in the calendar tools on the phone.   I removed and re-added the account, calendar is setup to sync.
When I hard reset before I did follow your instructions. Let me tell you, hard resetting is a royal pain setting everything back up.
I have the same problem. None of the settings mentioned are set to keep the backlight on. I do not have widget locker and I have done the hard reset after 2.2 update.   The backlight still stay... See more...
I have the same problem. None of the settings mentioned are set to keep the backlight on. I do not have widget locker and I have done the hard reset after 2.2 update.   The backlight still stays lit. No image on the display, just the backlight
did the factory reset, followed all the instructions at that post, disabled auto restore and then activated phone.   reinstalled apps.   Now, the phone has rebooted itself twice today and is ... See more...
did the factory reset, followed all the instructions at that post, disabled auto restore and then activated phone.   reinstalled apps.   Now, the phone has rebooted itself twice today and is telling me the uptime is 1 day 59 minutes.  
Ever since the 2.2 update I have had random shut downs of my X. I will pick the phone up, try and turn the screen on and realise it is off. I have to pull the battery before it will even boot bac... See more...
Ever since the 2.2 update I have had random shut downs of my X. I will pick the phone up, try and turn the screen on and realise it is off. I have to pull the battery before it will even boot back up.   Is this a common issue?
I have downloaded quite a few applications. Here's a complete list Talk,1.3,com.google.android.talk Clock,1.00,com.htc.android.worldclock Calendar,2.1-update1,com.htc.calendar Car Panel,1.0,... See more...
I have downloaded quite a few applications. Here's a complete list Talk,1.3,com.google.android.talk Clock,1.00,com.htc.android.worldclock Calendar,2.1-update1,com.htc.calendar Car Panel,1.0,com.htc.HtcNaviPanel FM Radio,null,com.htc.fm Music,null,com.htc.music Setup,1.00,com.htc.android.htcsetupwizard Weather,3.00,com.htc.Weather Mail,2.00,com.htc.android.mail Gmail,1.3,com.google.android.gm Dolphin Browser HD,2.1.0,mobi.mgeek.TunnyBrowser Maps,4.3.0,com.google.android.apps.maps Alarm Clock Xtreme (FREE),1.3.2,com.alarmclock.xtreme.free K-9 Mail,2.803,com.fsck.k9 MixZing,2.4.0,com.mixzing.basic PayPal,1.1.3,com.paypal.android.p2pmobile PDF Viewer,null,com.htc.pdfreader Desk Clock,1.00,com.htc.android.worldclock Friend Stream,1.0,com.htc.friendstream Photos,2.00,com.htc.album City ID,null,com.cequint.cityid Teeter,2.1-update1,com.htc.android.teeter YouTube,1.5.20,com.google.android.youtube Quickoffice,2.0-HTC,com.qo.android.htc Stocks,2.00,com.htc.android.Stock Facebook,1.1.2,com.facebook.katana Peep,2.0,com.htc.htctwitter Footprints,1.10,com.htc.android.footprints Voice Search,1.4.0,com.google.android.voicesearch Voice Recorder,1.00,com.htc.soundrecorder Top application,1.1,jp.gr.netfort.dancer.topview Evernote,1.4,com.evernote Messenger,1.0.1,com.yahoo.mobile.client.android.im Volume Locker,1.1.7,com.hourdb.volumelocker Google Sky Map,1.5.2,com.google.android.stardroid Swype Installer,1.0,com.swype.android.installer Grocery iQ,2.0.2,com.coupons.GroceryIQ ConvertPad,1.4.2,com.mathpad.mobile.android.wt.unit SoundHound,2.0.1b,com.melodis.midomiMusicIdentifier.freemium IMDb,1.0,com.imdb.mobile LastPass,1.68.3,com.lastpass.lpandroid SMS Popup,1.0.8,net.everythingandroid.smspopup WISHTV.com,1.01.107.370,com.mylocaltv.wish Seesmic,1.3.1,com.seesmic Calculator,1.3.3,uk.co.nickfines.RealCalc Ringtones Pacman,4.0,solutionsbyinc.com.Pac Uninstaller,1.3.7,com.rhythm.hexise.uninst Urbanspoon,1.1.1,com.urbanspoon Amazon,1.0.6,com.amazon.mShop.android The Weather Channel,2.3.22,com.weather.Weather UltraSound,1.62,info.dicapp.ultrasound Digg,1.0,com.digg Speed Test,1.7.4,org.zwanoo.android.speedtest Wifi Analyzer,2.4.5,com.farproc.wifi.analyzer Advanced Task Killer Free,1.7.9,com.rechild.advancedtaskkiller Epocrates,3.15,com.epocrates Movie Mode,1.2,com.BestBuy.MovieMode JuiceDefender,Evolution 1.7.6beta,com.latedroid.juicedefender My Verizon,4.0,com.vzw.hss.myverizon Spend Smart,SpendSmart 1.1 vza,com.spendsmart Aldiko,1.2.11,com.aldiko.android Engadget,1.0.5,com.aol.mobile.engadget FarkReader,1.6,com.djs.android.afarkreader Navigation,4.3.0,com.google.android.apps.maps Color Flashlight,2.6.5,com.socialnmobile.flashlight Twitter,1.0.1,com.twitter.android Android System Info,1.10.2,com.electricsheep.asi antivirus,2.1,com.antivirus Epicurious,1.0.1,com.epicurious FBReader,0.6.6,org.geometerplus.zlibrary.ui.android Bookmarks to SD,2.0.1,mobi.mgeek.BookmarkPlugin Voice,0.3.4 (#13),com.google.android.apps.googlevoice ShopSavvy,3.6.6,com.biggu.shopsavvy Soup Recipes,1.0,com.thinking.quotes.souprecipes Compass,1.1,com.apksoftware.compass Goggles,1.1,com.google.android.apps.unveil eBay,1.1.0.21,com.ebay.mobile WHERE,1.9.6,com.ulocate Power Manager,1.6.3,com.acme.android.powermanager Key Ring,2.2.1,com.froogloid.kring.google.zxing.client.android Android LightSaber,1.3,com.org.lightsaber Borders,1.0,com.kobobooks.bordersus.android AccuWeather,1.0.2,com.accuweather.android Gowalla,2.1.0,com.gowalla Pocket Agent,1.0.3,com.statefarm.pocketagent Startup Auditor Free,2.3.2,com.vesperaNovus.app.StartupAuditorFree TouchDown (Android 2.0),6.1.0007,com.nitrodesk.droid20.nitroid Virtual Vuvuzela,1.2,com.aculocity.virtualvuvuzela Memory Usage,1.0.28,mem.usage Pandora,1.3,com.pandora.android Kindle,1.0.0.76480048,com.amazon.kindle Dropbox,0.9.8.6,com.dropbox.android Yelp,2.0.2,com.yelp.android Go Daddy Mobile,1.2.2,com.godaddy.mobile.android Adobe Reader,9.0.1,com.adobe.reader Zillow,2.0.6,com.zillow.android.zillowmap JuicePlotter,1.1.6,com.latedroid.juiceplotter CNET Scan & Shop,1.1.1,com.biggu.shopsmart Lotto Picks,1.3,com.pharostp.lottopicks Bluetooth File Transfer,3.10,it.medieval.blueftp Bump,1.2.11,com.bumptech.bumpga LED Scroller,1.5,no.dkit.android.ledscroller Geodelic,2.1.83,com.geodelic.android.client.geodelicbuild Google Buzz,1.01,com.google.android.apps.updates.widget Fast Reboot,1.5,com.greatbytes.fastreboot Dice Bag,4.4,com.droidhut.dicebag Skype mobileâ„¢,1.0.0.8,com.skype.android.verizon Calorie Counter,1.14.0,com.fatsecret.android Fandango,v1.0.7,com.fandango Foursquare,2010-07-12,com.joelapenna.foursquared WootWatcher,2.016,com.drclabs.android.wootchecker Shopper,1.12,com.google.android.apps.shopper TWiT.tv by Mediafly,0.57,com.mediafly.android.video.twit TwitPlus,1.0.5,com.alanjeon.twitplus 6 News,1.1.2,com.lsn.localnews35 System,1.0.3,nextapp.systempanel Movies,2.9.5,net.flixster.android ASTRO,2.5.0,com.metago.astro Layar,3.5.2,com.layar AppBak,1.0,org.moparisthebest.appbak  
I have had the phone two and a half weeks. This has been happening since I got the phone.   It works just fine for a week or so and then starts showing the error. I delete the account, re-add i... See more...
I have had the phone two and a half weeks. This has been happening since I got the phone.   It works just fine for a week or so and then starts showing the error. I delete the account, re-add it and it works again.
This has happened twice now, I am using a Droid Incredible and using the Exchange ActiveSync that comes with it.   I set it up and it worked fine for a week, updated emails, contacts and calend... See more...
This has happened twice now, I am using a Droid Incredible and using the Exchange ActiveSync that comes with it.   I set it up and it worked fine for a week, updated emails, contacts and calendar. After a week it have me a sync error on email that says "Error occurred on the computer running the Exchange Server". Current wisdom online is to delete the account and try again, so I did. It worked fine for a week and now I am getting the same error.   Is there any way to solve this issue without deleting the account and recreating it every few days?