Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,951 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Todd_Hicken's Posts

I live 2 hours north of Salt Lake City and picked up a secure sim card today.  You have to specifically ask for it as they don't advertise it.  Mind you it was in an effort to try to see if the t... See more...
I live 2 hours north of Salt Lake City and picked up a secure sim card today.  You have to specifically ask for it as they don't advertise it.  Mind you it was in an effort to try to see if the tap and pay restriction on google wallet would disappear.
With this question I don't want a copy and paste response or a recommendation to ISIS. I have tried using Google Wallet for tap and pay and it doesn't work and I have a Samsung Galaxy S4.  Eve... See more...
With this question I don't want a copy and paste response or a recommendation to ISIS. I have tried using Google Wallet for tap and pay and it doesn't work and I have a Samsung Galaxy S4.  Everything but that feature is enabled.  Why? I even tried ISIS and really don't like the interface or the fact I'm very limited on what financial cards I can use on it.  Google wallet runs much better and is easier to use.  But why is the one feature that is the most sought after feature blocked?  Last I checked with the FCC that is illegal, including blocking access to the sim card and "secure element" crap going on Please someone give me a straight up answer.