Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,131 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

cchamp77's Posts

thats bad but if you can get into my verizon account you can turn off all other lines that are listed, not much help but a start...
Thanks for info, phone works fine and they still work no problem just dont light up but will hook it up and see whats going on with it....
After last security update my buttons dont light up any more they work but dont show when screen is on.
Got the OTA and phone does seem a bit snappier, apps opening faster...hope this will lead into 5.1.1 update...
Most of the problems should be fixed when 5.1.1 rolls out, I can say that the only problem I have has since lollipop is battery life but I use power saving mode and the battery has been lasting l... See more...
Most of the problems should be fixed when 5.1.1 rolls out, I can say that the only problem I have has since lollipop is battery life but I use power saving mode and the battery has been lasting longer.
Read on youmobile that samsung has confirmed that the note 4 will get the android 6.0 M by the end of the year when google releases the full version later this year!!
Just read that the note 4 Lollipop 5.1.1 is in the testing phase and could get same update and the s6 in a few months!
Thanks Dave, was wondering since the s4 got lollipop if calling 1.0 was also coming to the phone.
got it with update to lollipop!!
is the galaxy s4 getting Advance calling 1.0
yes just read that verizon is gearing up to hit the s4 with lollipop 5.0.1 update.
Just read that samsung removed this feature from lollipop 5.0  to all their phones, it might get added back later with other updates.
I think its ok for a starter tablet, plays movie well and can find lots of apps for music. Not enough memory for production programs but for entertaining I thinks its fine, will look for better t... See more...
I think its ok for a starter tablet, plays movie well and can find lots of apps for music. Not enough memory for production programs but for entertaining I thinks its fine, will look for better tablets in the future that has more internal memory and can handle bigger sd cards.
To get the most out of updated definitely do the homework and make sure you system is ready for it, Verizon wont you what to so but if you read some blogs or you tube it can really help on gettin... See more...
To get the most out of updated definitely do the homework and make sure you system is ready for it, Verizon wont you what to so but if you read some blogs or you tube it can really help on getting the most out of system updates.
When I updated to lollipop most of the apps updated automatically, check for updates and all should work.
Thanks, that answer my question and maybe with some updates in the future this will be looked at.
I have been checking the samsung.youmobile web site, most of the s4 are getting lollipop 5.0.1 but nothing for the cdma brand of s4 as of yet but hopefully soon I have 2 s4 that could use the upd... See more...
I have been checking the samsung.youmobile web site, most of the s4 are getting lollipop 5.0.1 but nothing for the cdma brand of s4 as of yet but hopefully soon I have 2 s4 that could use the update.
Updated lollipop yesterday and I am very happy, works great and no problems I can see... Had to update many apps but everything went smooth.
I am liking the lollipop update too, have had no problems so far. The only thing I am seeing is the battery is draining but I may have some apps that need to be shut down, I will check and see wh... See more...
I am liking the lollipop update too, have had no problems so far. The only thing I am seeing is the battery is draining but I may have some apps that need to be shut down, I will check and see what I can do but loving the update!!
is this part 1 of the update or part 2?