Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,813 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

maryannd's Posts

Here is what I know after a dozen inquiries. The Cloud has not worked for months and according to Verizon they are waiting for a third party to fix it. When you complain they say 'oh well back up... See more...
Here is what I know after a dozen inquiries. The Cloud has not worked for months and according to Verizon they are waiting for a third party to fix it. When you complain they say 'oh well back up your contacts to google' or 'connect to your home computer and back them up'.  Why should I have to do this? I pay a lot of money for Verizon service and the Cloud is part of that service.  Plus if you don't know that your phone is not being backed up and don't have an SD card (my Galaxy S6 does not) you risk losing everything.   
When I am at home and connected to Wi-Fi I get this pop-up notification every few seconds (even when the phone is in sleep or lock mode). I have a good connection so I don't have a clue as to why... See more...
When I am at home and connected to Wi-Fi I get this pop-up notification every few seconds (even when the phone is in sleep or lock mode). I have a good connection so I don't have a clue as to why this is happening (neither did Verizon when I spoke with Tech Support). Any idea how to turn this off? It just started in the last few weeks.