Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,009 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

rustytrombone's Posts

I have a Cisco Wireless-G Broadband Router Model # WRT54G2. I am able connect to an open wireless network, for example Starbucks, with no issue. The wireless connect icon appears in the upper ... See more...
I have a Cisco Wireless-G Broadband Router Model # WRT54G2. I am able connect to an open wireless network, for example Starbucks, with no issue. The wireless connect icon appears in the upper right part of the tray of the phone, and the 4G icon goes to white. But when I try to connect to my home wireless network by the router, I type in my password. Then the above does not happen. I'm assuming that I'm not connected. Any ideas on why this is happening and how to resolve it? Thanks!
Hi Ann, One more quick question, would you know how to record a on the Bionic and use that as a ringtone. Or would you know of a trusted app to use? Thanks!
Ann, I just got around to trying this, and it worked perfectly. Thanks!
Does anyone know of a good application for recording on the Droid Bionic? I'd prefer a free one , but will pay if I have to. Mostly, I'd like to use it to record conversations and have the o... See more...
Does anyone know of a good application for recording on the Droid Bionic? I'd prefer a free one , but will pay if I have to. Mostly, I'd like to use it to record conversations and have the option of using it to create a ringtone to put on my phone. Thanks!
I just tried this, and it worked. Thanks for all of the help!
I tried this, and it worked great! I was able to create a folder on the SD card of the Bionic and store audio files. The issue is assigning a ringtone from the SD card to a contact. I'm going ... See more...
I tried this, and it worked great! I was able to create a folder on the SD card of the Bionic and store audio files. The issue is assigning a ringtone from the SD card to a contact. I'm going to list what I'm doing on the chance that I'm not following correct procedure: 1. Go to the Contact icon. 2. Select the Contact to assign a ring tone from the SD card. 3. Press Options. 4. Select Ringtone. 5. An entire list of the phone ringtones appear, but nowhere on that list does it give me an option to select from the SD card ringtones. Do you have any suggestions on this? The same thing occurs when I got to Settings-->Sounds Settings-->Incoming Calls-->Phone Ringtone-->Here the only ringtone offered are the ones on the Bionic. Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated. I'll even name a ringtone after you. Thanks!
Thanks for this answer, but I still have a few more questions: When I hook the phone up to the computer by the USB, how does the SD card display on the computer? I use Windows XP. Would it be u... See more...
Thanks for this answer, but I still have a few more questions: When I hook the phone up to the computer by the USB, how does the SD card display on the computer? I use Windows XP. Would it be under My Computer-->E: Drive? If I want to record directly on the phone and then place that as a unique ringtone for a contact, how would I do that? I don't see any recording function on the phone. Would I have to download an app? If so, would you recommend any? And after it is recorded on the phone, what steps would I need to assign it? Thanks!
I just upgraded to a Motorola Bionic. I know how to assign a ringtone to a Contact from the list or ringtones on the phone, so I don't need help with that. My questions are: If I have an... See more...
I just upgraded to a Motorola Bionic. I know how to assign a ringtone to a Contact from the list or ringtones on the phone, so I don't need help with that. My questions are: If I have an audio file on my computer and I want to transfer it to my phone to assign it to a contact, how do I do that? On the phone I want to record a message and assign it to a contact, how do i do that? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!