Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,016 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

MrBaker's Posts

Motorola is sending a new battery, for free ... FedEx 2-day ... not even wanting the old one back. No hassle, no haggle ... 5 minute conversation, then a few minutes for my mailing address infor... See more...
Motorola is sending a new battery, for free ... FedEx 2-day ... not even wanting the old one back. No hassle, no haggle ... 5 minute conversation, then a few minutes for my mailing address information ...
It is a DROID BIONIC (terrible phone) which I bought through Verizon's Website. My point to this whole thing is that I'm not asking for a new phone or anything huge ... it's only $7 ... The fac... See more...
It is a DROID BIONIC (terrible phone) which I bought through Verizon's Website. My point to this whole thing is that I'm not asking for a new phone or anything huge ... it's only $7 ... The fact that they couldn't even authorize $7 blows me away ...
That number will probably increase once those 2 year contracts expire ... People want to leave, but probably don't want to pay the high cost to ... For me personally, 8 lines under contract is... See more...
That number will probably increase once those 2 year contracts expire ... People want to leave, but probably don't want to pay the high cost to ... For me personally, 8 lines under contract is a lot of money to pay to leave ...
Shipping was free via USPS ...
No, the battery was DEEMED DEFECTIVE. It was not a DEAD battery from USAGE. Defective in my eyes means it's the fault of the manufacturer. There is a difference. The same reason a phone is cov... See more...
No, the battery was DEEMED DEFECTIVE. It was not a DEAD battery from USAGE. Defective in my eyes means it's the fault of the manufacturer. There is a difference. The same reason a phone is covered for 1 year in case of something being defective ... I expect to see a certain level of quality for something I'm PAYING TO USE. If I bought batteries from Home Depot, and put them in my remote, and they died in 2 days ... then yes, I would expect them to replace them for being a bad set. Home Depot sends them back and they get their replacements. Verizon wants my old battery back, I'm sure they'll get a replacement as well. This falls under the manufacturer of the battery. There is a big reason why companies should keep their customers loyal and happy. They don't have to spend as much money marketing for new customers if they don't churn through their customers with turnovers. It makes better financial sense to spend $7 keeping someone happy then the cost of marketing for bringing in someone new. In 2 years, I have to pay for new phones regardless of staying with Verizon or going elsewhere ... either way, same money spent ... I'm sure it's safe to assume customer service is sub-par now for the competitors as well ... so we can all just keep churning and jumping ship for the next best piece of product, 2 years at a time instead ...
I've been with Verizon since 1996 (well, it was actually Primeco, then Verizon bought them out shortly afterwards). I used to love their customer service. When something went wrong, they kept me... See more...
I've been with Verizon since 1996 (well, it was actually Primeco, then Verizon bought them out shortly afterwards). I used to love their customer service. When something went wrong, they kept me a happy/loyal customer. Now that I've been with them for nearly 17 years, they won't even take care of a $7 charge to replace a defective battery for a phone that's only a few months old. Seriously? I've been loyal for close to 17 years, and pay nearly $200/month on my family plan (with another sub-account under me with 3 more lines as well), and they can't take care of a simple $7 charge for a defective battery because the battery is an "accessory" and not covered under the warranty ... It's the original battery that came with the phone and the water damage indicator is still clean (no water). I'm so very unhappy to see that Verizon no longer takes care of long-standing customers like they used to ... You would think that a company like this would eat the $7 to keep a long-time customer happy. I'm not asking for them to fix something I've caused. I'm also not saying they were rude about it. All I'm saying is Verizon's Managers should be courteous enough to have approved a $7 credit to replace a defective battery in order to keep a loyal customer happy ... I've recently upgraded a number of lines on my account, but I won't be upgrading anymore. I've even moved to an area with no Verizon coverage. After the move I still decided to stay with the company ... I've been loyal ... (I'm on an extended network, but still have 4G .. weird setup, I know). Once these next 2 years are up, they can kiss their nearly 20 year long customer good-bye ... Any other long-time customers out there notice the huge decline in customer relations? Even the loyalty team doesn't help anymore ...