Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,454 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

longhorn95's Posts

Yes!  I used to get decent service inside my house and excellent service around town (Houston, TX) but ever since I made the mistake of upgrading to 4.4.2, my service has been terrible.  I am una... See more...
Yes!  I used to get decent service inside my house and excellent service around town (Houston, TX) but ever since I made the mistake of upgrading to 4.4.2, my service has been terrible.  I am unable to get service in my house and when I do, the call almost always drops EVEN if I do not move the phone.  I have been with Verizon for 5 years and could count on 1 hand the number of dropped calls I had in those 5 years.   Now, I would be lucky if I go the full day without 5 or more dropped calls.  Absolutely ridiculous.  Yes, I hae hard rest the phone, removed the SIM, blah, blah , blah.  My wife with her crApple 5s has not noticed any change in service whatsoever.  I decided to switch back to my S4 and see if VZW & Samsung can get it together and fix this problem.
Another thing you might want to check is that all accessibility services have to be turned off (settings>device>accessibility).  I hope that fixes the problem.
if you don't mind me asking, what other 3rd party apps do you have installed?
I had the same issue.  Turns out the Light Flow "breaks" this functionality.  Once I uninstalled Light Flow, I was able to do the resize screen function.
Because you are in your 14 day period, I would swap it out.  The one question I have is why is the screen taking up so much of your battery?  Do you notice your screen randomly coming on? Have yo... See more...
Because you are in your 14 day period, I would swap it out.  The one question I have is why is the screen taking up so much of your battery?  Do you notice your screen randomly coming on? Have you downloaded any apps that may cause your screen to come on?  Some apps can cause havoc to your phone like not allowing it to go into sleep mode or like in your case, keep the screen on for extended periods of time. Again, I would suggest swap it out and not load any apps to see if it is a phone issue or an app. Good luck!
My pre-order status also changed to expected ship date of 7/8. Just disappointed in the lack of communication from VZW but in reality I shouldn't be surprised.