Is anyone else having issues with their BB? I woke up this morning and my phone was off, Then I kept getting a java script error, then I'd get an App 601 error and it said reset. My husband calle... See more...
Is anyone else having issues with their BB? I woke up this morning and my phone was off, Then I kept getting a java script error, then I'd get an App 601 error and it said reset. My husband called me and when we were done with the conversation though he hung up, I was still showing as being connected. It must have been at least five minutes or more before the call disconnected. I can't check emails or text messages. I had a problem on Sunday too with the track ball not working and when I locked the phone and then tried to unlock it, it didn't want to work properly. It finally worked the next day. But today it's not working at all. My husband said something about a hacking? So I thought I'd check to see if anyone else is having issues.
I haven't received any emails today to my BB for any of the email accounts, including my VZW. I received a few yesterday morning but nothing after 11:00 am. Does anyone know if there's a Verizon ... Ver más...
I haven't received any emails today to my BB for any of the email accounts, including my VZW. I received a few yesterday morning but nothing after 11:00 am. Does anyone know if there's a Verizon issue? We also have been having problems with Verizon at home. Haven't had service since last Monday or maybe Tuesday!