I am using the default messaging. I have tried using the lowest resolution and shortening the video. It still looks grainy when you open the msg. My sister has an iphone on vzw and she can send ... Ver más...
I am using the default messaging. I have tried using the lowest resolution and shortening the video. It still looks grainy when you open the msg. My sister has an iphone on vzw and she can send videos 2 min or more and it looks clear and does not require shrinking it to send.
Why is the galaxy s6 edge not able to send a 2min video by video msg or email and forces you to trim it down to send and it gets distorted?
I set up my wifi and when the phone connects to the wifi, it still shows the 4GLTE lit up like its connected to mobile network also, why is that? is it using both at the same time? do i have to d... Ver más...
I set up my wifi and when the phone connects to the wifi, it still shows the 4GLTE lit up like its connected to mobile network also, why is that? is it using both at the same time? do i have to disable mobile data completely?